The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

Guys i believe it can be only one of two places! Stofler or Proteus. The two confirmed letters translate to F and T alphabetically. T and P phonetically. We were given 4 coords so i tried   4 letter nodes with this. none of them work alphabetically or phonetically. However. if we also use the 3 in the vid. 3+4=7. 7 letter nodes. We get Stofler alphabetically and Proteus phonetically which lore wise. Proteus makes the most sense. 

50 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... isn't where most of us are going to anyway? I also heard it has the power to restore fatigue... 😛

Anyway, thing's probably get sorted out in the morning anyway... Might as well sleep it off, we'll probably come up with something in the meantime. lol

U guys are lucky U are able to look for it in the morning- sleeping is basically a time skip xD- its three O'clock here in AU

4 minutes ago, LadyFalcia said:

@dedady Just to add that it was the T was confirmed by the Biz in Philly, not the O. 

If we go off the coordinates provided to us only, I believe we have a L, F and T and one unable to be found.

DrHTU_3U8AAu4jL.jpg

Gee... I wonder if the missing one could possibly be an I... 

Edited by Zilchy

Just an observation, the "where agent 101 etc" image is still of curiosity to me. 

The black spacing seems very deliberate, to the point its not actually spacing as it cuts off the white font mid letter in places.

When viewing the image upsidedown, the black 'spacing' looks like letters / characters.

I did go through the thread, but if this is nothing and has already been covered, sorry and carry on.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WeeMalk5 said:

Just an observation, the "where agent 101 etc" image is still of curiosity to me. 

The black spacing seems very deliberate, to the point its not actually spacing as it cuts off the white font mid letter in places.

When viewing the image upsidedown, the black 'spacing' looks like letters / characters.

I did go through the thread, but if this is nothing and has already been covered, sorry and carry on.

it has been covered, where agent 101 meets agent 36 and the image with fortuna text that says fortuna were both clues to Fortuna California(which itself was the clue to the last PDF PW, its zip code opened the PDF)

the community is working on the following step, going to real life locations on the east and west coasts to look at ads for Fortuna, which have corpus letters in the lower left corner, then tweeting image of them to the Biz 

Edited by Deathguard9000

Il y a 6 heures, dedady a dit :

V FORK         (O) *DE CONFIRMED*
I FORK         (T)
M FORK         (F) *DE CONFIRMED*
URfork FORK (R) 
Rfork FORK    (P)
II- FORK        (L)

Hidden behind images:
40.75397, -73.98301     <= NYC                     
37.74023, -122.40061    <= San Francisco                         F (Or English M) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*

from nowere sourced (IRL Hunters):
                        <= WEST HOLLYWOOD                         R CONFIRMED
                        <= NYC 78th and 3rd Avenue                P CONFIRMED
                        <= NYC 80th and 2nd Ave phone booth        L CONFIRMED

From meta-data:
39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philidelphia                            T  (Or English I) CONFIRMED
39.95201,-75.17349      <= Philly city                            O  (Or English I) CONFIRMED *DE CONFIRMED*
40.77052,-73.91834      <= NYC (Tax office)                        NO INFO
40.6070603,-124.1126467    <= CA Fortuna 95540                        NO INFO

The "I" one looks (english T) loks not really to a capital I, the top part is longer than the bottom one, so I'd go more for the English N corpus sign which is closer to ]

Is it possible to have all image also ?

Some where not tagged on the open_comms and it's turning to be a big mess here, so informations start to go in the abyss.

If I'm right, we need to find a mission node ingame based on those glyphes.

From what I read, we got already:

- P
- R
- O
- F
- S(L)
- T(N)
- U

We have very FEW missions having a F inside the name, Venus: Fossa and Lua: Stöfler, so I doubt it's the name of a mission node directly, more some kind of riddle.

Some people mentionned it's potentially the word "PROFIT"

Combining the word Profit to the tag under the vent kid k-drive, that makes me thinking of THE INDEX. Nef Anyo beeing the guy for Fortuna, that could be something.

Edited by Etzu