Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

6 minutes ago, DreadLordXP said:

I don t get it how u translate the data txt?

The error log? You put on word wrap and line it up so you get roman numerals in ascii art.

Spoiler

fMnkXwEV-J8GwZvRYMP-HnHrs5M-SOcF2RVo4_TGm_nyy-ykq-qzMnKliLDokHJX9jF3LfV5BM4rmKVs4PlyT2yk_X75tosaQfE1blfk_SZ0HYAo6ss59asPf4T4VWLPKfW0DQpE

Courtesy of the google doc somewhere up in this thread.

The cache is still coming, I guess.

Edited by schilds

Did anybody thought that this may not be Biz for who we're hacking, but the corpus that are giving us "something" to hack and that this "something" might be the freaking network of Solaris, giving them all the informations about EVERY secret agent of Solaris? i smell something fishy like that...

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Did anybody thought that this may not be Biz for who we're hacking, but the corpus that are giving us "something" to hack and that this "something" might be the freaking network of Solaris, giving them all the informations about EVERY secret agent of Solaris? i smell something fishy like that...

*loads shotgun enthusiastically*

7 minutes ago, abdalsamad111 said:

On discord they send 2 files

One of them is the errorlog.text

The other file needs a password

Is the first file the way to get the password?

Weird Twitter messages from Warframe's twitter account:

"feeltheweightofwhatweowefeeltheweightοfwhatweоwefeeltheweⅰghtofwhatweowefeeltheweightofwhatweowefeeltheweightofwhatweowefeeltheweightofwhatweowe"

Its Steganography. Use http://holloway.co.nz/steg/ to decode the hidden twitter message.

The hidden message is the password for 6rhe84.pdf: "openthehorn"

errorlog.text is used to get the URL for the hacking mini game.

Edited by -S-O-Yetili

8 minutes ago, mikakor said:

It's a fair point. Bunch of [///CORPUS INTERFERENCE DETECTED ///] and then the log and .pdf like nothing happened. The Business sent the message stating that we needed to accept a download on our end, then interference, then the downloads almost an hour later.

6 minutes ago, Tachyys said:

It's a fair point. Bunch of [///CORPUS INTERFERENCE DETECTED ///] and then the log and .pdf like nothing happened. The Business sent the message stating that we needed to accept a download on our end, then interference, then the downloads almost an hour later.

and worst, Biz haven't said anything since... so i'm worried. honestly i'm calling it right now, we aren't hacking for Solaris, but for the Corpus.

Edited by mikakor

The right group of Outworlders creates a tribe, one that is full of ambition and zeal.

Take to the snow, show them who we are. Assemble and bring back the flare.

First and only first. Head these words.

Assemble and bring back the flare. Isn't the Venus Relay destroyed? Maybe another "Lest rebulid the Relay" Event that lead to Fortuna / Orb Vallis...

20 hours ago, Vali561 said:

ok while typing out my reply i realized something. Narratively speaking, we are trying to receive an encrypted message. we have solved the first step (the pdf password). now we need to solve the encryption on the pdf file. the hidden words might have been one part but there might be another encryption to solve with the actual text of the file.

Now that we've solved the encryption, we get to counter-hack to reestablish contact with Business. 

PLEASE NOTE, IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY:

We HAVE ALREADY deciphered the pdf and the error log. 

Now we need to do the unite hack thing from this website.

1 minute ago, jopos20 said:

17 minutes ago, mikakor said:

and worst, Biz haven't said anything since... so i'm worried. honestly i'm calling it right now, we aren't hacking for Solaris, but for the Corpus.

Message from Twitter 

/҉/҉/҉O҉u҉t҉w҉o҉r҉l҉d҉e҉r҉s҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉a҉m҉ ҉t҉r҉y҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉t҉o҉ ҉b҉r҉e҉a҉k҉ ҉t҉h҉r҉o҉u҉g҉h҉.҉ ҉Y҉o҉u҉ ҉a҉r҉e҉ ҉g҉e҉t҉t҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉c҉l҉o҉s҉e҉ ҉b҉u҉t҉ ҉w҉e҉ ҉n҉e҉e҉d҉ ҉m҉o҉r҉e҉ ҉h҉e҉l҉p҉! /// #̴l̶i̶f̶t̴t̶o̶g̷e̶t̶h̵e̸r̷ http://tightbeam.biz