The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris United ARG

-S-O-Yetili

48 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Did anybody thought that this may not be Biz for who we're hacking, but the corpus that are giving us "something" to hack and that this "something" might be the freaking network of Solaris, giving them all the informations about EVERY secret agent of Solaris? i smell something fishy like that...

i thought of it as a message sent by Biz or some other agent that the corpus got a hold of and dont want us to have

EDIT: 100k to go! keep it up!

Edited by Night42mar

1 minute ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

Burning the midnight oil 😉

its really cool how they are building hype for all this. not only have they made in engaging but ive never seen so much community involvement. Great job on DE's part and great work for all of us for working to crack these codes.

55 minutes ago, mikakor said:

Did anybody thought that this may not be Biz for who we're hacking, but the corpus that are giving us "something" to hack and that this "something" might be the freaking network of Solaris, giving them all the informations about EVERY secret agent of Solaris? i smell something fishy like that...

Naw.   First, the Corpus aren't that subtle -- it took a lot of time an effort to decode the message to find the hacking site.   If the Corpus were behind it, it would have been easier to find the hacking site.

I'm trying to figure out if there's anything noteworthy in the tweet from The Business which later revealed the site.  Most of the garbage is just conceilment, but there's some curious bits around the #lifttogether tag:

/҉/҉/҉O҉u҉t҉w҉o҉r҉l҉d҉e҉r҉s҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉a҉m҉ ҉t҉r҉y҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉t҉o҉ ҉b҉r҉e҉a҉k҉ ҉t҉h҉r҉o҉u҉g҉h҉.҉ ҉Y҉o҉u҉ ҉a҉r҉e҉ ҉g҉e҉t҉t҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉c҉l҉o҉s҉e҉ ҉b҉u҉t҉ ҉w҉e҉ ҉n҉e҉e҉d҉ ҉m҉o҉r҉e҉ ҉h҉e҉l҉p҉! /// #̴l̶i̶f̶t̴t̶o̶g̷e̶t̶h̵e̸r̷ http://tightbeam.biz 

The first part is all encoded with the same masking character (U+0489 : COMBINING CYRILLIC MILLIONS SIGN) but the #lifttogether uses several different characters:

̴  ̶  ̶  ̶  ̴  ̶  ̶  ̷  ̶  ̶  ̵  ̸  ̷

Note that the above was redone by taking the letters #lifftogether out of the original and replacing them with two spaces each because otherwise they combine.   Paste into a plain text editor to see them better.  Specifically, they're combining Unicode characters:

U+0334 : COMBINING TILDE OVERLAY
U+0336 : COMBINING LONG STROKE OVERLAY {strikethrough}
U+0337 : COMBINING SHORT SOLIDUS OVERLAY {short slash overlay}
U+0335 : COMBINING SHORT STROKE OVERLAY
U+0338 : COMBINING LONG SOLIDUS OVERLAY {long slash overlay}

Not sure if there's anything to that, but I thought I'd mention it in case others have any ideas.   We still have those odd numbers from the PDF as well that haven't been explained.

6 minutes ago, Zgwortz said:

Naw.   First, the Corpus aren't that subtle -- it took a lot of time an effort to decode the message to find the hacking site.   If the Corpus were behind it, it would have been easier to find the hacking site.

I'm trying to figure out if there's anything noteworthy in the tweet from The Business which later revealed the site.  Most of the garbage is just conceilment, but there's some curious bits around the #lifttogether tag:

/҉/҉/҉O҉u҉t҉w҉o҉r҉l҉d҉e҉r҉s҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉a҉m҉ ҉t҉r҉y҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉t҉o҉ ҉b҉r҉e҉a҉k҉ ҉t҉h҉r҉o҉u҉g҉h҉.҉ ҉Y҉o҉u҉ ҉a҉r҉e҉ ҉g҉e҉t҉t҉i҉n҉g҉ ҉c҉l҉o҉s҉e҉ ҉b҉u҉t҉ ҉w҉e҉ ҉n҉e҉e҉d҉ ҉m҉o҉r҉e҉ ҉h҉e҉l҉p҉! /// #̴l̶i̶f̶t̴t̶o̶g̷e̶t̶h̵e̸r̷ http://tightbeam.biz 

The first part is all encoded with the same masking character (U+0489 : COMBINING CYRILLIC MILLIONS SIGN) but the #lifttogether uses several different characters:

Note that the above was redone by taking the letters #lifftogether out of the original and replacing them with two spaces each because otherwise they combine.   Paste into a plain text editor to see them better.  Specifically, they're combining Unicode characters:

Not sure if there's anything to that, but I thought I'd mention it in case others have any ideas.   We still have those odd numbers from the PDF as well that haven't been explained.

is there some decoders we should be running this through?

5 minutes ago, Night42mar said:

its really cool how they are building hype for all this. not only have they made in engaging but ive never seen so much community involvement. Great job on DE's part and great work for all of us for working to crack these codes.

Yes indeed, it's an awesome way to engage the gaming community before a pending release 😁

95K remaining!

20 minutes ago, Zgwortz said:

-snip-

*squints* . . . Is that supposed to be a bastardized Tenno script?

22 minutes ago, Zgwortz said:

What if the text is freezing-ice is getting caught onto it as Fortuna and snow come closer?

2 minutes ago, CriticalFumble said:

*squints* . . . Is that supposed to be a bastardized Tenno script?

I hadn't thought of that, but don't think it is...  

Possibly if we removed the letters and spaces, but then we get:

̴̶̶̶̴̶̶̷̶̶̵̸̷  

...which doesn't look like much either.