Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Login Rewards Update is when?

(PSN)Nasty__Nath

On 2018-10-26 at 3:05 PM, (PS4)vassago03 said:

Im at 99 days and now I won't play till the update. I'm going crazy.

FTFY. You're refusing to play so you can get a Zenistar at day 100 instead of day 300. Stop passing the blame for something that is self inflicted.

On 2018-10-26 at 3:05 PM, (PS4)vassago03 said:

Im at 99 days and now I can't play till the update. I'm going crazy.

This is what he actually said, and much like everyone else im sure we all assumed he's CHOSE to not log in so he isn't penalised for another 9 months or so since consoles are behind PC updates and is metaphorically speaking of going crazy because he can't log in otherwise he will have to wait another 9 months or so.

I didn't take his post as whining, blaming or aggresive behaviour so..... 

How about YOU stop trying to troll and cause conflict.

Props to you too Vassago for taking the high road and not feeding the trolls 👏

1 hour ago, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:
  On 2018-10-26 at 3:05 PM, (PS4)vassago03 said:

Im at 99 days and now I won't play till the update. I'm going crazy.

FTFY. You're refusing to play so you can get a Zenistar at day 100 instead of day 300. Stop passing the blame for something that is self inflicted.

This is what he actually said, and much like everyone else im sure we all assumed he's CHOSE to not log in so he isn't penalised for another 9 months or so since consoles are behind PC updates and is metaphorically speaking of going crazy because he can't log in otherwise he will have to wait another 9 months or so.

I didn't take his post as whining, blaming or aggresive behaviour so..... 

How about YOU stop trying to troll and cause conflict.

Props to you too Vassago for taking the high road and not feeding the trolls 👏

He claimed he CAN'T play. There is a difference between CAN'T and WON'T. There is literally nothing stopping him from logging in so there is no CAN'T about it, he's made the choice not to play. Maybe people should be correct in their phrasing because they want to play the victim. So no, I won't stop "trolling" because it's not, it's correcting people playing victim to self inflicted events.

5 hours ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

He claimed he CAN'T play. There is a difference between CAN'T and WON'T. There is literally nothing stopping him from logging in so there is no CAN'T about it, he's made the choice not to play. Maybe people should be correct in their phrasing because they want to play the victim. So no, I won't stop "trolling" because it's not, it's correcting people playing victim to self inflicted events.

I believe the correct response is, ok have a nice day 🤣

On 2018-10-25 at 12:49 AM, (PS4)NastyNath74 said:

Have been scouring the forums for info but can't find any mention of when consoles get the next update to change our login rewards system.  I'm 17days away from day 1050 and dont want to hit that until the update arrives so I will need to not log on for a couple of days or so if its longer than 3 weeks away.

DE have any answers for this?

October 30th for the update