Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how do i pass out reports for chat mods abusing power ?

Alume

currently i just got suspended in chat by a chat moderator. ill put it out because i have had run ins with this person before (and no i really dont like him for it i have his on Ignore for that reason)

as just now alot of people where chat suspended for saying owo.

i dont give a crap about what that means or anything related to it, i do give a crap that i got hit by the splash damage that has nothing to do with me or anything related to this issue

so with this i want to make an official headup towards the DE team that some people cannot do their job properly and shouldent be doing it any further

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Name and Shame

2 minutes ago, Voltage said:

If you feel you were wrongly suspended from chat, you should message the Community Inbox or create a Support Ticket.

On a side note, it would be nice if there was more clarity on chat moderation to better educate players on acceptable and inappropriate behavior.

It seems pretty clear to me, they don't allow hate rhetoric and terms or derogatory comments about marginalized groups, etc. I'm sure there's a few other rules, because I don't actually know what owo means, just that some people act like idiots spamming channels etc with it. So it may have been because of spam, or it may be the other thing and OP is just... stretching the truth. Most complaints that come here fall under the two options I listed at any rate.

OP, if random internet strangers told you to jump off a bridge, I would fear for your safety.

Removed name and shame.

Please do not name and shame anyone on the forums, whether they be a player, chat moderator or a member of DE.

If you have evidence of a chat moderator abusing their position then please submit it to support or the community inbox. 

Support: http://support.warframe.com/

Community inbox: https://forums.warframe.com/announcement/65-decommunity-faq/