Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

actually looking forward to garuda

JarodDempsey

Most frames I think are played one way or are teased as one thing end up being completely different (to my dismay). For example like when I thought I could heal with inaros (lol). But having heard of garuda and seeing her blades many months ago when she was first teased i immediately discounted her as some valkyresque frame focused on gore and likely melee with those huge talons. After having read her kit I'm very intrigued with her ability to create a barrier that blocks both projectiles and enemies while giving her some mobility, having an aoe team heal that doubles as single target cc, and a skill that can replenish her energy (as someone who almost solely uses guardian dash, this will be nice to save me pizzas). Also her 4 sounds pretty epic with her just walking through a crimson maelstrom of steel and bodies leaving a wake of death and blood, plus she looks hella fierce.

Maybe it's just from having quit wf to avoid its constant dissatisfaction that I've forgotten how disappointing most content releases are or maybe Garuda is just cool, idk but for now I'll agree that at least a little bit of my hype is real and despite the anger caused by fortunas delay, I'm glad Garuda will be released at the same time.

I wonder what her new 4 is going to be but from someone who mained Valkyr Prime for over a Year, I'm thinking about switching to Garuda because Gore is one of my favorite things in Video Games. Watching enemies die in the most Brutal, Bloody way in a unsecure, Offensive type of Game Play is something that's nice to watch (Like Glory Kills in Doom 2016 or Fatalities in MK). From what i saw from her 1 - 3, it makes me want get her when she comes out. But that means i have to adapt my Playstyle and Practice at playing as Garuda since i won’t have the same Survivability as Valkyr.

Edited by VPrime96

31 minutes ago, JarodDempsey said:

is her 4 going to be changed from whats on the wiki page?

I’m not sure if it is in Wiki page but i know [DE]Steve has tweeted Weeks ago about her 4th getting changed after they showed it in the Devstream.

Edit: Actually, it say (Subject to Change) when you look at Garuda’s 4th in the Wiki so yeah, it’s also in the Wiki page.

Edited by VPrime96