Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo canceled my sortie hacking! unacceptabel

dyewithasmile

unacceptable means that i can no longer in good faith play this game! DE should be concerned with this. you should remove this!  Why has DE not come out and addressed this issue Publicly???????? yesterday he stoped datamass from insertion i thought that was fixed... MAIN issue is that he makes all others irrelevent even when not doing a specific thing ( i cant attack from in to out or out to in... frost is a little better in that regard

1 report the player for harassment if you feel it was intentional.

2 submit a bug report if it sounds like a bug explaining the steps that happen so it can be fixed.

3 exiting the frame in operator mode will allow to get around cataclysm when you need to interact with objects in the mission.

1 and 2 will actually help resolve the situation from happening again..

There are many people who want Limbos power but have no idea how to use him unfortunately and ranting here won't help fix that problem not will nerfing the poor frame to the ground. Either follow the steps mentioned above or try asking the player to cancel his 4. That's the problem with society today, people rather talk behind other's backs instead of confronting them personally and trying to find a solution 

Edited by (PS4)Equinox21697

24 minutes ago, Dabnician said:

1 report the player for harassment if you feel it was intentional.

2 submit a bug report if it sounds like a bug explaining the steps that happen so it can be fixed.

3 exiting the frame in operator mode will allow to get around cataclysm when you need to interact with objects in the mission.

1 and 2 will actually help resolve the situation from happening again..

Operator mode is such a wonderful convenience mechanic. You can even hack while invisible.