Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blazing Chakram Bugged VS. Robotic/Machinery Enemies

CrustySockPuppet

While playing Nezha, I often found Blazing Chakram to be very inconsistent. Some times it would chain to other enemies just fine, dealing what little damage it does and spreading the debuff ring, some times it would hit one or two enemies, ping off into a random direction, and do little to nothing, even though there were enemies more than close enough for the chakram to chain off to.

After a bit of testing, I found out that the overwhelming majority of Robotic and Machinery health type enemies caused the chakram to perform the latter example instead of the former. This includes every Moa and Osprey variants (including the mutalist variants and the Raptors), Rollers, Ratels, Bursas, and Eidolon Vomvalysts, although the Ratels and the Oxium Osprey seem to be the more stable than the rest, but still somewhat inconsistent. As for the rest of the enemies within those health types I am not sure, since I have not unlocked them in the Simulacrum yet and cannot test them without the aid of someone else.

I've included a video showing my test against the robotic enemies, although these aren't the only tests I've done. Yes, I have tested it with their AI unpaused, yes I have tried it while they are under the effect of Divine Spears, where in the same thing happens to the initial chakram, then a second chakram comes out and hits another robotic enemy, only for that chakram to also ping off into a different direction. Yes I have tested it out agaisnt Rollers and the Raptors.

I hope that you fix this issue, as Nezha is without a shadow of a doubt my most played and favorite frame, ever since the rework. 😊

Here's that video I was talking about.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-11-06 at 7:31 AM, CrustySockPuppet said:

While playing Nezha, I often found Blazing Chakram to be very inconsistent. Some times it would chain to other enemies just fine, dealing what little damage it does and spreading the debuff ring, some times it would hit one or two enemies, ping off into a random direction, and do little to nothing, even though there were enemies more than close enough for the chakram to chain off to.

After a bit of testing, I found out that the overwhelming majority of Robotic and Machinery health type enemies caused the chakram to perform the latter example instead of the former. This includes every Moa and Osprey variants (including the mutalist variants and the Raptors), Rollers, Ratels, Bursas, and Eidolon Vomvalysts, although the Ratels and the Oxium Osprey seem to be the more stable than the rest, but still somewhat inconsistent. As for the rest of the enemies within those health types I am not sure, since I have not unlocked them in the Simulacrum yet and cannot test them without the aid of someone else.

Man you nailed it! I had this problem for a while and I thought it was either Nezha bugged or just the ability worthless. Thanks a lot for your effort!