Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Kripath riven

Serown

Question

6 answers to this question

getting Hit Counter extension means the Riven can easily replace another Mod so that it doesn't have to compete much for Damage. and then the Elemental and +Grineer can do some nice things on top of Blood Rush.

that'll do you better than sacrificing some Damage Multipliers to lean your Damage towards Blast, of which almost nothing in the game is weak to.

Edited by taiiat

15 часов назад, taiiat сказал:

getting Hit Counter extension means the Riven can easily replace another Mod so that it doesn't have to compete much for Damage. and then the Elemental and +Grineer can do some nice things on top of Blood Rush.

that'll do you better than sacrificing some Damage Multipliers to lean your Damage towards Blast, of which almost nothing in the game is weak to.

But how important hit counter extansion is?:( 

I mean, i just rerolled my i riven, for nice huge crit chance bonus and 110% range - and now i dont have any spare slot for drifting contacts...so my Combo counter time is basic 3seconds... I seriously cant choose any mode to swap...all of them are essential - Blood rush, Condition overload, 2 mods for Corrosive status (i mean,maybe i dont need it? but hight armor targets will be tought so,idk..), prime reach (sure i can sap this, but that the beauty of plague kripath build - nice range with riven (275%), and primed pressure point with Berserker (low speed is bad and will reduce dps too). And im using Naramon,but..

So in simulacrium vs 20 lvl 135 corrupted heavy gunners combo counter works nice. But in real like 80lvl kuva missions or def mission on sorties...im always on 0 counter. This is good? i cand understand its problem of low combo timer or its ok cause its just cause im killing them fast without even combo and many hits. Or cause its lack of enemies. So, combo counter only working...where? on high survivles? or arbitrations? in normal life i wont need it anyway,so i shouldnt worry about my 3seconds of decay?

1 hour ago, Melanholic7 said:

But how important hit counter extansion is?:( 

I mean, i just rerolled my i riven, for nice huge crit chance bonus and 110% range - and now i dont have any spare slot for drifting contacts...so my Combo counter time is basic 3seconds... I seriously cant choose any mode to swap...all of them are essential -
Blood rush, Condition overload, 2 mods for Corrosive status, prime reach, and primed pressure point with Berserker.
And im using Naramon,but..

very, which is why getting it for free on the Riven was kinda convenient :p

if you're using Naramon then you technically don't need Hit Counter extension, yes. as long as you have Enemies to hit while you're playing to keep the Counter up. in non-Endless Missions you could have some trouble from it draining out anyways, and so Hit Counter extension can still be useful with Naramon.
since you're not going to be applying all that much Status anyways... aiming for Corrosive Status will leave you with something to be desired.
better off with Organ Shatter and either Primed Fever Strike, Primed Fury(or if you don't have that then you'd use Gladiator Vice), Drifting Contact if you're having troubles finding Enemies, Maiming Strike(even if your Riven already has Slide Crit, double Meme Strike is optimal because Blood Rush is broken), an Anti-Faction Mod if your Riven has -Puncture.
Sacrificial Steel is a viable not quite as powerful choice as well.

granted it's hard to make exact suggestions without knowing how you're planning on using the Weapon. not sure if you're looking to DELET things with big Crit numbers, swing at things rapidly with Hybrid, Et Cetera.