Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna items & mastery rank

GrandLompus

Question

Hi fellow wish-the-4GB-Fortuna-download-was-over Tenno!

Waiting for it to download anyway, so I thought I'd better make myself useful in the mean time 🙂

Browsing all Fortuna related info I'm trying to get a grip on which new items this update will bring, and more importantly: which of them give mastery rank, how they are build up, and where they can be obtained.  I'm running Warframe Stuff Organizer, and I'd like to update the underlying database beforehand so my users can start ticking them as soon as they acquire them.  This site has a list of all mastery rank giving items and how to acquire them, so that's why.

So far I've gathered there's:

Warframes

Fortuna brings a new warframe!

• Garuda

It comes in the traditional 4 pieces - main blueprint, chassis, neuroptics, systems.  It seems to be a quest item?  Anyone can confirm this?

'Regular' weapons

There's 4 of them:

• Nagantaka - a crossbow, so i assume a primary?  Acquired from the market
  • Kreska - melee.  Acquired from dojo energy lab
  • Ocucor - pistol, so secondary.  Acquired from dojo energy lab
  • Battacor - looks like a rifle, so a primary I guess?  Acquired from dojo energy lab

Kitguns

They seem to work much like zaws & amps, in that there's a main component that determines the mastery rank.  For kitguns it's the chamber, and there seem to be 4 of them;

• Catchmoon Chamber kitgun
  • Gaze Chamber kitgun
  • Rattleguts Chamber kitgun
  • Tombfinger Chamber kitgun

All kitguns are acquired from Rude Zuud.

Companions

When composing your pet Moa one of the parts you can vary is the head, and this one determines the mastery rank class for it (just like kitguns etc.).  There's 3 heads;

• Para Moa
  • Lambeo Moa
  • Oloro Moa

All of them acquired from Legs.

Moa's seem to be able to have weapons too, which can also be used by sentinels.  There's three of them, but I couldn't find out if they give MR themselves?

• Cryotra?
  • Tazicor?
  • Vulcax?

And then there's also a new sentinel:

• Oxylus

which comes with it's own weapon:

• Multron Rifle

Acquired from The Business.

Vehicles

The K-Drives have arrived!  And I saw they give mastery as well.  Point is though you can build your own K-Drive, so I suppose here too there's a main part that determines the class for the mastery rank?  But which one is it going to be, if any at all of course?  There are Board, Reactor, Nose and Jet parts...

K-Drivers are acquired from the Vent Kids

Amps

In a future update there's also going to be new amps from Fortuna, but no further details are given, and these are thus not irrelevant for now.  The place to acquire them seems to be Little Duck.

Other items

Then there's all sorts of other items as well; Fishing spears, Tranq rifle, Mining tools, etc.  The more the better!  But none of these contribute to mastery rank, so I've no need of further details on them for now.

Forgotten stuff

And I've probably skipped over something, given how big the update is 😉  If so, please let me know!

Now back to waiting for the update to download...

11 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, GrandLompus said:

Hi fellow wish-the-4GB-Fortuna-download-was-over Tenno!

Waiting for it to download anyway, so I thought I'd better make myself useful in the mean time 🙂

Browsing all Fortuna related info I'm trying to get a grip on which new items this update will bring, and more importantly: which of them give mastery rank, how they are build up, and where they can be obtained.  I'm running Warframe Stuff Organizer, and I'd like to update the underlying database beforehand so my users can start ticking them as soon as they acquire them.  This site has a list of all mastery rank giving items and how to acquire them, so that's why.

So far I've gathered there's:

Warframes

Fortuna brings a new warframe!

• Garuda

It comes in the traditional 4 pieces - main blueprint, chassis, neuroptics, systems.  It seems to be a quest item?  Anyone can confirm this?

'Regular' weapons

There's 4 of them:

• Nagantaka - a crossbow, so i assume a primary?  Acquired from the market
  • Kreska - melee.  Acquired from dojo energy lab
  • Ocucor - pistol, so secondary.  Acquired from dojo energy lab
  • Battacor - looks like a rifle, so a primary I guess?  Acquired from dojo energy lab

Kitguns

They seem to work much like zaws & amps, in that there's a main component that determines the mastery rank.  For kitguns it's the chamber, and there seem to be 4 of them;

• Catchmoon Chamber kitgun
  • Gaze Chamber kitgun
  • Rattleguts Chamber kitgun
  • Tombfinger Chamber kitgun

All kitguns are acquired from Rude Zuud.

Companions

When composing your pet Moa one of the parts you can vary is the head, and this one determines the mastery rank class for it (just like kitguns etc.).  There's 3 heads;

• Para Moa
  • Lambeo Moa
  • Oloro Moa

All of them acquired from Legs.

Moa's seem to be able to have weapons too, which can also be used by sentinels.  There's three of them, but I couldn't find out if they give MR themselves?

• Cryotra?
  • Tazicor?
  • Vulcax?

And then there's also a new sentinel:

• Oxylus

which comes with it's own weapon:

• Multron Rifle

Acquired from The Business.

Vehicles

The K-Drives have arrived!  And I saw they give mastery as well.  Point is though you can build your own K-Drive, so I suppose here too there's a main part that determines the class for the mastery rank?  But which one is it going to be, if any at all of course?  There are Board, Reactor, Nose and Jet parts...

K-Drivers are acquired from the Vent Kids

Amps

In a future update there's also going to be new amps from Fortuna, but no further details are given, and these are thus not irrelevant for now.  The place to acquire them seems to be Little Duck.

Other items

Then there's all sorts of other items as well; Fishing spears, Tranq rifle, Mining tools, etc.  The more the better!  But none of these contribute to mastery rank, so I've no need of further details on them for now.

Forgotten stuff

And I've probably skipped over something, given how big the update is 😉  If so, please let me know!

Now back to waiting for the update to download...

GoT secret stuff? like free promo code/sigil or hidden thing to get in fortuna?

Just now, Gnlstorm said:

GoT secret stuff? like free promo code/sigil or hidden thing to get in fortuna?

There's also new sigils IIRC, but whether there's free promo codes for them I do not know...  I've combed through the release notes for the info above; on that page they mention the Bloodshed sigil for Garuda, and that you can acquire it from the bundle from the market.  IOW plat only.  But they also state they'll introduce it in an event-style future update.  So: no free promo codes for now...

Just now, Myscho said:

Look like you got it all, but double check with Codex/Profile is needed

Ah, but I can't get in the codex while it's still downloading the update...  The horror!

Guess I'll just have to wait then; the Wikia is also not yet up-to-date either.

Well, the download is taking too long for me to be able to verify all of this in-game, so I've just updated my site with the preliminary details above instead.  I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow evening to continue this (really should get some sleep now).

All corrections and info is still welcome though!

2 minutes ago, GrandLompus said:

Well, the download is taking too long for me to be able to verify all of this in-game, so I've just updated my site with the preliminary details above instead.  I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow evening to continue this (really should get some sleep now).

All corrections and info is still welcome though!

And right when I was about to turn off this PC to get some sleep, Warframe finally downloaded all of it and started playing that sweet Fortuna song...  Oh, the teasing!  Shall I give in?  No, I mustn't 😭