Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do K-Drives give mastery? [Reopened]

Excalibur--prime

With my plat-bought K-Drive, no standing was given while increasing Rank 24 to 28.

It looks like Mastery points was given too early than the increase of ranks.

Meaning the increase is out of sync but probably still giving 3k Mastery points.

Just got around to building the 2nd k-drive and did some tests. starting with the unranked k-drive.

• +312+390 = still unranked, got 100 mastery anyway!?
  • +3000+3750 = rank 2 - now at 300 mastery (still 100 too high)
  • +739+924 = rank 3 - 400 mastery (still 100 too high)
  • +19544+24430 = rank 7 - 1000 mastery (300 too high)
  • +51842+64803 = rank 13 - 1800 mastery (500 too high)
  • +105115+131394 = rank 20 - 2800 mastery (800 too high)
  • +36757+45719 = rank 22  - 3000 mastery (800 too high)
  • +21117+26396 = rank 23  - 3000 mastery (700 too high)
  • +18225+22781 = rank 24 - 3000 mastery (600 too high)

Looks like k-drives give mastery too soon. Fits with what others have experiences too. Something's wrong with how mastery is calculated from the rank, but my guess is, that nobody is actually too low. Rather, just because they have gotten mastery too soon, the last few ranks look like they don't give anything.

Still a bug, I guess.

On 2018-11-18 at 7:21 PM, Grimm said:

This calculation includes items that are not seen on profile such as [...] venari,

Is this confirned? How much?

ps: please say 6000, because that would fix the discrepancy with how much mastery my profile claims, that I have and how much I think I should have..

Edited by Bhao

44 minutes ago, Bhao said:

Is this confirned? How much?

ps: please say 6000, because that would fix the discrepancy with how much mastery my profile claims, that I have and how much I think I should have..

venari is is 6k yes. she yields the same as a companion (kavat, kubrow), she should be shown in the tab imo, its why my calculation has 9 vs the ingame companion tab that has 8 listed. 

Edit: from looking at your profile your up on me by akvasto prime and behind on me by oxylus and his gun. and 2 kit gun? 

Edited by Grimm

1 hour ago, Grimm said:

Edit: from looking at your profile your up on me by akvasto prime and behind on me by oxylus and his gun. and 2 kit gun? 

I am atm missing oxylus + it's weapon + 3 more sentinel weapons + oloro moa + needlenose

About the odd k-drive mastery progression. I noticed, that from the numbers I got from my test 2 hours ago, it looks like the k-drive bug is:

K-Drives give mastery like weapons (maxed at 450k affinity), but rank up like warframes and sentinels (maxed at 900k affinity).

That seems to be all there is to it. Still a bug, of course.

Edited by Bhao