Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do K-Drives give mastery? [Reopened]

Excalibur--prime

Hello there.

Build my first board, someone mentioned mastery. So i started to flip and grind some lvls to see if thats true. And: Bam! My mastery decreasead. 100 Points per board-lvl. Feel free to move this to bug-reports if you find a fitting section.

For everything else board-relatet: I realy enjoy the boards. Nice addition to the movement.

Good Luck and good loot fellow Tenno!

I just maxed out both a K-Drive Board as well as a Moa Model, that is Gilded, and have gotten zero mastery rank.
I leveled up the Moa partly in orb valis and partly in random missions and got zero mastery.
I also leveled the board from 0 to 30 in a single orb valis mission and my mastery didn't move at all.

Would like to note that I bought these with plat in case that makes any difference, not that it should.

Edited by Tsukinoki

On 2018-11-10 at 5:18 PM, bluepheonix13 said:

It is definitely bugged, but we are still trying to figure out how. My friend crafted a K-Drive with "Bad Boy" as board and I chose "Flatbelly". He does not get mastery for leveling his, while I do. Can someone confirm that this is tied to the board choice? I don't have enough standing to craft another one.

You sure he also crafted it? Cause I've asked around quite a bit and it seems like buying the boards will prevent them from giving MR points, while crafting them should work. 

1 minute ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Cause I've asked around quite a bit and it seems like buying the boards will prevent them from giving MR points

I ran into this bug, and as a FYI it also affects moas currently.  Plat bought ones don't give mastery and crafted ones do.

Am ‎09‎.‎11‎.‎2018 um 06:21 schrieb Excalibur--prime:

Wait they don't offer stat bonuses?

Then why are the stats listed when you go to buy the 'Daily Special'?

those are the General stats. if you assemble one you can see that the preview Shows These very same stats for any combination of parts

18 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

Uhm, that's weird, I could swear the ones I bought were giving mastery. 

Will double check! 

I discovered this because I noticed my MR before I leveled up a bought K-Drive, and while it leveled up my bought moa got 2 levels and my MR was unchanged.  Was a disappointment to grind my k-drive from 0 to 30 and get zip from it....
I quickly built a moa for the one that I hadn't bought yet (para) and got 3K mastery from the crafted moa.

Hopefully DE fixes the mastery bug soon....

13 hours ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

You sure he also crafted it? Cause I've asked around quite a bit and it seems like buying the boards will prevent them from giving MR points, while crafting them should work. 

Yes he did, but apparently, it did give mastery, it is just weirdly bugged. The first few levels give more mastery than they are supposed to, while the latter give nothing. I did some tests, leveling the K-Drive a few levels at a time to see what mastery it gives:

0-1: 200 MR points

1-2: 200 MR points

2-6: 500 MR points

6-11: 700 MR points

11-20: 1200 MR points

This means, that my board is currently sitting at level 20 with the last 10 levels only giving me 200 points somewhere in between. And the same happened to my friend, he already leveled it to above 20 before checking how much mastery one level would give him, which resulted in 0 due to this weird bug.

5 minutes ago, _Keniji_ said:

A fried of mine also built the K-Drives and he received Mastery Points. I think the bought ones are bugged atm. Lets wait for a fix?

Yea, I also sent a support ticket. 

I guess I'll just keep on grinding for standing and level up the 3 drives I bought in the meantime. 

Then when I've reached the cap on max rank I'll either craft them all again or hopefully be done if the bug got fixed. 

Hello,

I bought 2 different K-Drive for platinum. Up them to rank 30 and did not get mastery points for any.

But I crafted the last third K-Drive (from the simplest / cheapest parts) and after its up to 30 rank I received 3k points.

3 different K-Drive = 9k mastery points, not 3k - is it logical? DE, where are my 6k points for the first 2 K-Drive?

Hope to fix this moment.

Thank you.