Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-drive racing and matchmaking issue

Terezmo

Those purple signs I see on the map of Fortuna shows where to do the K-drive races. Except when I get there, there is no kid there for me to proceed to do the race. Also, I can't seem to match up with anyone at all, I just keep getting disconnected from the others every time and it wasn't doing that at all before the update. Is anyone else having this issue as well?

• Like 1

I've experienced the same thing with the purple markers being visible, but the kid not being there to start the race. I did, once, manage to go into the Temple of Profit to wreak some havoc for fun and resources, and when I came out, the kid had spawned at one of the race points. However, I've tested this a couple of times, and it doesn't seem consistent. Hopefully, it's just a small bug that can be fixed quickly since these races seem rather fun.

I have the same issue with the K-Drive races. After the intro quest I went outside and was able to do the race next to the entrance of Fortuna. I've been to several purple race icons after that, but there's never anyone around and there's nothing to interact with. This keeps happening even after going in and out of Fortuna, back and forth to my ship and also after restarting the game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...