Frame_Mastery

Orb Vallis Map (High Res) - Caves, Fishing, Toroids, Mining, K-Drive Races Marked

5 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Ventkid races have changed again.

Updated - Sorry, sometimes I am slow to update here. The site will always be updated with latest K-Drive races by 2:00 UTC each day.

Cosmic Elf - Not that I know of at this time.

Edited by Frame_Mastery

Updated 11/21/18 (new K-Drive spot added, thanks Trihon for location - still one last one to confirm in Northeast by Reflector Control).

Edited by Frame_Mastery

I am going crazy, i counted 30 caves in my map but i'm stuck at 29/30 for achievements. 

Also, can you take a screenshot of how a cave hotspot looks like, please?

Edited by SaltyKelong

Salty,

The achievement has been bugged for a bit for a lot of players, although the recent hotfix was supposed to fix that. Here's a picture of hotspot for you. Water has a teal glow / aura to it and you'll see aura lights emit from water.

• Upvote 1

Updated 11/24/18. Also removed fishing icon from the Coolant Reservoir lake because I think the lake behind Fortuna entrance is better / has higher concentration of hotspots.

Updated 11/28/18. All K-Drive races are on the map now and confirmed! Also a few races that rarely pop up are active today (northwest and northeast ones), so might be worth your time doing those before reset.

Updated 12/5/18 - Two "rare" races live today (Sky-eye and Bomb the Spaceport). It's likely that races spawn at complete random, but mentioning anyway since these two have only popped up once or twice over past month.

Edited by Frame_Mastery