Jump to content

How much I love WARFRAME but with some regret


Gnlstorm
 Share

Recommended Posts

STARTING WARFRAME ON 2016 AUGUST IT HAD BEEN 2 YEARS 3 MONTH. RECENTLY I TOTAL UP HOW MUCH I SPENT ON WARFRAME AND THE MONEY I SPENT HAD BEEN OVER 10000 SINGAPORE DOLLAR MAYBE NOT MUCH BUT GOT 2 ISSUE KEEP ME FEEL REGRET (1) I NOT FOUNDER THAT MEAN I DUN HAD FOUNDER STUFF SO REGRET I START WARFRAME TOO LATE (2) I DUN HAVE CREDIT CARD THAT MEAN I CANNOT BROUGHT TWITCH DROP STUFF AND TWITCH STUFF.. THIS 2 THING MAKE ME UNABLE TO REACH 100% COLLECTION. HOW GOOD IF ONE DAY THE TWITCH DROP AND TWITCH EXCLUSIVE STUFF CAN BROUGHT USING STEAM CREDIT...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My boyfriend was there in the beginning and could have been a founder. But he stopped playing because it was so chaotic and it seemed like no one knew what they were doing. So much regrets. Still, it wouldn't have gotten me founder and that is what matters, obv.

 

Also, you might want to turn off the capslock button and just capitalize the beginning of sentences etc using shift. All caps looks like yelling hehe. I'm not sure if that is what you are doing because I don't know what your keyboard setup is but that is what it looks like.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gnlstorm said:

Starting Warframe on 2016 August it had been 2 years and 3 months. Recently i totaled up how much i spent on Warframe and the money i spent had been over 10,000 SD (7,251.65  USD) maybe not that much but i got 2 issues that make me feel regret.

(1) Im not a founder, that means that i don't have the founders stuff so i regret that i started playing too late.

(2) I don't have a credit card, that means that i cannot get the twitch prime drops.

these two things make it so i cant get 100% completion. How good would it be if one day you can get the things from twitch with steam credit.

sry i needed to do this 

Well, Excalibur, Skana and Lato Prime aren't shown in the profile overview if you don't have them you can't see it in the total items leveled, so while i understand what you mean this is a non-issue. I could've been a founder as it ended ~4 months after i started playing, i don't regret not buying it, if i had another chance to get it i would  but i believe thats because its really the only thing in Warframe that is truly exclusive.

Yes Excalibur Umbra is better than it's prime counterpart but Umbra is mediocre, given to everyone that did The Sacrifice for free.

cant think of anything else to say so ima end this here.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Do you have all the sigils in the game? including the ones from prime access, tenno con and partners (all of them)? have you participated in all the events? do you have all the emblems in the game, like the ones from events? Do you have the highest category emblem for participating in all tactical alerts? Do you have primed chamber or all the mods including the ones from conclave? do you have all the steam workshop skins? Do you have all the rubedo skins? and phase skins? Did you buy the highest cost tickets for tennocon allowing you to have a custom glyph ( i believe that was it) and custom recordings of you inserted into the game?

You're worried about prime access? don't worry, you likely missed far more than you can imagine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, hellodownthere said:

Yes Excalibur Umbra is better than it's prime counterpart but Umbra is mediocre, given to everyone that did The Sacrifice for free.

 

They are the same, with mirroring stats and I wouldn't call the ever so tiny difference between radial blind/radial howl what makes either frame better or worse. The only real difference, a difference that matters if you will, is that Umbra have the new polarities but again, not really something that makes Excalibur Umbra as better than Excalibur Prime.

Umbra is nothing more than DE's solution to the problem that haunted DE ever since the founders program ended.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, DigitalMist said:

They are the same, with mirroring stats and I wouldn't call the ever so tiny difference between radial blind/radial howl what makes either frame better or worse. The only real difference, a difference that matters if you will, is that Umbra have the new polarities but again, not really something that makes Excalibur Umbra as better than Excalibur Prime.

As i always say to people who claim The Umbra is better than The Prime, the only thing that truly makes a difference between them is the player controlling them.

I still play Excal Prime over Umbra.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2018-11-15 at 1:37 AM, KIREEK said:

Do you have all the sigils in the game? including the ones from prime access, tenno con and partners (all of them)? have you participated in all the events? do you have all the emblems in the game, like the ones from events? Do you have the highest category emblem for participating in all tactical alerts? Do you have primed chamber or all the mods including the ones from conclave? do you have all the steam workshop skins? Do you have all the rubedo skins? and phase skins? Did you buy the highest cost tickets for tennocon allowing you to have a custom glyph ( i believe that was it) and custom recordings of you inserted into the game?

You're worried about prime access? don't worry, you likely missed far more than you can imagine

95% collected..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...