Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnetic clouds in infested ship rescue and hive missions are invisible

CaptainJLP

In hive sabotage missions and infested ship rescue missions, the magnetic clouds cannot at all be seen, though their effects are still present (the magnetic proc). I'm unaware if this happens with other infested clouds, such as the viral spore cloud which appears from destroying a specific hive in a hive sabotage mission (Gas hive), but I'm guessing it does happen with these clouds aswell.

No, the gas fields are invisible as well.  I just finished running a Sortie-level Hive mission that had Frozen/Pulsating/Gas hives, and none of the fields were visible at all.

Also, as a side-note, it appears the survival capsules don't animate like they used to....no pulsing sounds, and when they finish triggering, they just disappear.

Edited by tsukikage

I don't see anything while walking near/into anomalies, including effects, while doing hive missions - they are completely invisible to me and allot of my clan members.

Started happening ever since the patch that made spy lasers look thinner/scattered.

On 2018-11-17 at 10:00 PM, Critical said:

I don't see anything while walking near/into anomalies, including effects, while doing hive missions - they are completely invisible to me and allot of my clan members.

Started happening ever since the patch that made spy lasers look thinner/scattered.

It happen right after fortuna update ☹️