Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A "bether Way" To Get Blaze?

Limekim

Question

I got my Lethal Torrent within twenty runs today.

Lethal Torrent has the same droprate as Blaze I believe, so just keep trying!

Strangely, I haven't gotten Shred, which is 15%-ish, and I'd like it for my Flux Rifle, though I got Lethal Torrent BEFORE Shred. Nightmare really is annoying.

All nightmare missions and modes have the same chance at dropping all the nightmare mods.

You want to be doing the quickest missions possible, Raid/Capture etc. Certainly not mobile defense or defense. 

Guess I'm darn lucky then. Got blaze, lethal and hammer shot below 30 runs in Psamanth killing Hyena.

I got my Lethal Torrent within twenty runs today.

Lethal Torrent has the same droprate as Blaze I believe, so just keep trying!

Strangely, I haven't gotten Shred, which is 15%-ish, and I'd like it for my Flux Rifle, though I got Lethal Torrent BEFORE Shred. Nightmare really is annoying.

I wouldn't trust the current drop rates on the wiki. Rates had to have been changed when those 3 new mods were added and Pwnatron never updated his sheet. The current rates are guesses as best from what I see.

the past 3 days Ive farmed nonstop nightmares, Ive recived at least 3+ of every nightmare mod, and no sight of blaze, I have 3 hammer shots, and many of everything else. are people seeing this drop since the event week? or could it be a bugged drop. Im aware its the lowest chance to be awarded, but the ammount of nightmares I did these past 3 days there should be at least some sign of it droping. (Ive done only capture and exterminate nightmares.)

Missing blaze, hammershot and Vigor.... yesterday we did countless hours of the same nightmare runs, still nothing dropping. Can anyone confirm getting this as a reward or as a drop?

I've collected a total 8 vigors and 3 hammershots in the last 3 days. Im still after blaze, but its becoming a worry that its not actually being rewarded. I have no problem farming for it, however, out of the 100's of nightmares I've done this weekend, I've seen everything rewarded many times...except for blaze, its still missing.

I was hoping someone could drop by and at least state they have seen it in the last few days. it would make farming for it a bit less of a worry.

Edited by Ujada

I have aquired every Nightmare mod(except blaze!!!!) from infested captures and exterminates, I have been farming the j3 golem for about 2 hours now and the rewards seem the same. But as a side note: this guy is the fastest nightmare run ive done yet. (2-5 min runs)

Also the post above, I see no differnce in the rewards, so Im fairly sure any nightmare is equal chances... tho I feel the blaze is bugged, hopefully I Can confirm its drop soon.

I have aquired every Nightmare mod(except blaze!!!!) from infested captures and exterminates, I have been farming the j3 golem for about 2 hours now and the rewards seem the same. But as a side note: this guy is the fastest nightmare run ive done yet. (2-5 min runs)

Also the post above, I see no differnce in the rewards, so Im fairly sure any nightmare is equal chances... tho I feel the blaze is bugged, hopefully I Can confirm its drop soon.

2-5 minute runs? You can try rushing through Grineer Galleon Raids/Captures/Sabotages to be even faster, IMO. However, I can't deny that J3-Golem is relatively easy to defeat.