Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amarast

AverageGaming017

Since the launch of Fortuna i have spent a large portion of time mining trying to find amarast for Garuda, i have gotten dozens of other gems and ores i funded the kreska in a mountain clan alone with all my mining but not 1 not a single amarast and i have never seen smokefinger sell star amarast only the same three things over and over this is ridiculous and unless the drop rate is .01% then rng cant be the blame

Always aim for the small brackets and strip mine the whole Fortuna. You can get up to three drops per vein doing this.

Right now I am sitting at 180 amarasts and more than 50 thyst and 50 zodian. The most common gem actually seems like Goblite, which I have more than 300 of.

On 2018-11-23 at 1:34 AM, angrygaming17 said:

Since the launch of Fortuna i have spent a large portion of time mining trying to find amarast for Garuda, i have gotten dozens of other gems and ores i funded the kreska in a mountain clan alone with all my mining but not 1 not a single amarast and i have never seen smokefinger sell star amarast only the same three things over and over this is ridiculous and unless the drop rate is .01% then rng cant be the blame

Don't use the Mining Laser from Fortuna. Use the one from Cetus.
The Fortuna Laser is able to mine Thyst and Zodian, which can't be mined with the Cetus Laser.
This way you remove Thyst and Zodian from your drop-table. There is no guarantee to drop Amarast, but it's more likely to drop,