Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Susspened from chat

Jim22

me: your mum gey XD LOL

other players right "gay" I msg them asking if they got banned and nothing happened.

either DE needs to have new mods or remove the old mods because they are to sensitive and if I get banned I don't care because DE needs to fix this.

23 minutes ago, Sormaran said:

:facepalm:not another one... DE should start handing forums ban along with chat ban to you and alike.

why are you sick of hearing people get suspended in chat and having them complain on forums. because some of the mods get away with to much and apparently the community doesn't care and rather have toxic mods that talk S#&$ on twitter and partners. aka aggp who tells people to go f them selves if they don't agree with what he says and nothing happen to them. also I know forums cant help so I will just wait out my ban. I did this on purpose I could've done it without making myself get banned in chat but I wanted to see what it felt like to get banned in chat for like 3 days.

But think of the children! We must protect the children! 

Wait what? Individual user filter to let them block words they don't like or want to see would be a win win for everyone? 

To dam bad, go to the cornor of the room for your time out. 

This was a joke, have mercy, I stuck with you for over 5 years DE plz. 

In all seriousness though, this is one of those things that DE should fix sooner rather then later, I get that there's no pleasing everyone, but there is definitely a better way that would be more of a win win for everyone. 

4 hours ago, Jim22 said:

me: your mum gey XD LOL

other players right "gay" I msg them asking if they got banned and nothing happened.

either DE needs to have new mods or remove the old mods because they are to sensitive and if I get banned I don't care because DE needs to fix this.

It seems that you need some time to contemplate what it means to be respectful; I've arranged for you to have a break from Warframe and I hope you spend that time in quiet reflection. If you need more time, perhaps enough time to grow up a bit, just let me know.

Locking this thread.