Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 hours ago, (XB1)FineSquirrel27 said:

Got through the quest. I also now have the sacrifice and chimera prologue completed.

Thank you so much 

OMG dude thats awesome, a couple of missions hold a special place in my heart where i love to hate them, the index being one and this one being the other lol

On 2018-11-25 at 3:09 PM, (XB1)FineSquirrel27 said:

but nobody wants harrow when we could just be getting better frames.

??? Harrow is probably the best support warframe in the game... he just takes experience use... you can't button spam him like others... he is absoluting amazing for casting frames because you will have damn near unlimited energy if he is in your group and being used correctly. I think a lot of your issue is that you are just inexperienced, I'd just post for some help or ask how to run these frames.... I didn't die a single time during Chains of Harrow. you just have to run... that's the mechanic, same with the end... avoid and run.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-12 at 1:53 PM, Jabberwookie87 said:

??? Harrow is probably the best support warframe in the game... he just takes experience use... you can't button spam him like others... he is absoluting amazing for casting frames because you will have damn near unlimited energy if he is in your group and being used correctly. I think a lot of your issue is that you are just inexperienced, I'd just post for some help or ask how to run these frames.... I didn't die a single time during Chains of Harrow. you just have to run... that's the mechanic, same with the end... avoid and run.

I prefer trinity

• 2 weeks later...

Harrow system blueprint, 0% drop confirmed after 20+ defection runs. Rescue more or less blind peps getting stuck at random, one of the 3 is always the fat guy and maniacs and Red Veil making life just anoying. 

Defection is probably still the worst mission in game and having utterly garbage droprate on a 11% droprate ( according to rumor, I disbelive ) and it's impossible to buy of other players. If DE remove this mission from the game and makes Harrow buy from shop only I think I would be happy. 

On 2018-11-25 at 11:09 PM, (XB1)FineSquirrel27 said:

The best option, in my opinion, is to make the quest co-op. One person could fend off the infestation and red veil fanatics while the other weakens the manifestation. To keep difficulty up, the group size could be reduced to two players so that others will not get carried. I've heard from experienced players that this is the hardest quest, and experiencing it myself, I agree with them.

You DO NOT need to fend off infestation. All you have to do is literally dash to Rell's manifestation, use trap, shoot it in the face and then repeat 2 more times. You literally just asked for option to get carried by someone else in quest that basically consists of running around. If you truly can't take down Rell's manifestation while the trap is active then you clearly just have to upgrade your weapons.