Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build a Kitgun now or wait for better loader?

TossedxSalad

Question

7 answers to this question

Other loaders are not "better", they are just more specialized. When loaders give extra stats, be it status or crit, the other stat is gutted. For more crit chance you have to pay with status chance and vice-versa. Don't be afraid to experiment, you don't know what you like until you try it.

1 minute ago, Asphyxxia said:

Other loaders are not "better", they are just more specialized. When loaders give extra stats, be it status or crit, the other stat is gutted. For more crit chance you have to pay with status chance and vice-versa. Don't be afraid to experiment, you don't know what you like until you try it.

Alright I think im gonna build it

8 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

What tier do you have available with Solaris United?

I built my kitgun with max tier 3 parts.

Rattlebutt, Backrash and Gibber. Put 4 V on it and a Dash, it kicks fkin ass and melts sortie 3 grineer like they're butter. 4 forma total.

Im only rank 2, and I should be fine without the slightly increased crit damage by .1 and crit chance, 7%

Just now, TossedxSalad said:

Im only rank 2, and I should be fine without the slightly increased crit damage by .1 and crit chance, 7%

You'll be fine. And later just build the upgraded version but remember not to invest too much into formaing and such of this one. Rank 3 is easy to reach so I'd rather recommend you put off until you are Rank 3 and are able to build devastating kitguns 🙂 Tier 4 has extremes for CC and SC but some builds don't need them, so Tier 3 is your desired spot to be in right now.

The Beam weapon using Gaze + Haymaker + Splat has some pretty heavy DPS behind it. Highest of the Secondary beam weapons I believe but the others you could do without. You can make an automatic that's similar to Akstiletto Prime maybe slightly better in some situations. The explosion one is meh and the Shotgun is another Plasmor that does good damage except it's constantly getting blocked by terrain as it seems to have a bigger AoE. Not sure. Not a Plasmor kinda guy.

The Pax Seeker Arcane is pretty good and Pax Bolt will have some value for Channeling frames.