Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros's 4th Ability Addition

Hardplague9548

Hi All, 

I enjoy Inaros but I wanted to add something to his fourth ability. I'm sure someone has mentioned this but I want to say it also. 

My suggestion would be to add a damage reduction mechanic. For example every 5% armor Inaros gains he also recieves 3% damage reduction. In this example he has 60% base damage reduction which can increase to a max of 95% with power strength. 

This makes him even more tanky in regards to long lasting survival's and defenses. With rolling guard providing a 3 second invincibility he can cast his fourth and rebuild back to 95% dmg reduction. 

Not rly needed for Inaros. His Armor and HP-Pool are more than enough to sustain him pretty damn long. Not to speak about the 3 Build in Heal mechanics he sports.
Your comment makes it look like you die, better make a topic on how to mod him propperly. For me Personal i can Bath lvl 150 enemies and still feel comfortable and everything above is manageable with movement and mentioned Healing Mechanics.

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Equinox21697:

Inaros can reach 11k hp with a Umbral build iirc, and over that he can regenerate all that in seconds with just one ability. His 4 also has a augment that lets him become status immune, so giving him a further armour buff might be a bit overkill

11k? Enlighten me? besides that this build is impractical and cant be achived with just the Warframe alone.(need stuff like chorma in party or Hirudo stacks up)

Sure you can list it here but it serves no real point in this conversation.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Inaros can reach 11k hp with a Umbral build iirc, and over that he can regenerate all that in seconds with just one ability. His 4 also has a augment that lets him become status immune, so giving him a further armour buff might be a bit overkill

No... 8635. I have 2 inaros, one with max hp and crazy high armor plus a r0 adaptation.

@OP yeah... that is completely unnecessary... with 95% damage reduction, inaros with even 5k hp would have an ehp of 100k before armor or mods like adaptation are included.

I know the thread you are talking about and it was rather idiotic to be blunt. In that thread some noob thought inaros sucked end game which couldn't be farther from the facts. Inaros has no trouble late game until the enemy can start one shotting any frame that doesn't have a death gate. If you want to go that far into late game, run arcane trickery and energize, then just spam pocket sand and CL. 

I don't know where all these people that think inaros is weak came from... But I have no interest in seeing my best frame become so balantantly OP that it brings all the meta slaves to him.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Maybe my number is off (I only being him out for Hijack) but I'm using all three Umbral mods plus vigor and Gladiator resolve iirc

8635, but that is without the hp aura mod. My build is the 3 umbras, all max rank, steel charge for capacity, max p vigor, gladiator resolve, gladiator aegis, negation swarm, and adaptation of various ranks. Mobilize if I use a rank 2 or lower.

I use inaros the gross majority of the time in any and all missions. 

1 hour ago, m0b1us1 said:

8635, but that is without the hp aura mod. My build is the 3 umbras, all max rank, steel charge for capacity, max p vigor, gladiator resolve, gladiator aegis, negation swarm, and adaptation of various ranks. Mobilize if I use a rank 2 or lower.

I use inaros the gross majority of the time in any and all missions. 

Ah alright my bad, I must've been thinking about Rhinos iron skin value then

3 hours ago, moostar95 said:

There are people that have no real idea on how to play him or just find him "boring". I'll laugh off those people that think he is useless because "HeRp DeRp NoT Op LiKe SArYn." When i hear people talk about inaros being weak. I think they just have an awful build. But what can i say, i main him so i may be biased. 🙂

OP: inaros 4 is fine the way it is. His 3 and two really needs some dmg buffs.

Damage buff? Naw. Clarity, utility, and qol buffs. I have told you this before in many other threads lol.

Clarity because only people who play inaros can easily see the difference in targets affected by 2 as opposed to 4 and that the affected target is "edible". Utility because his 3 really shouldn't just be used to make sand soldiers. 

If I was to change anything, make sandstorm a duration based ability that blocks enemy vision, heals in an aoe if an enemy affected by 2 is inside it, and/or spreads your 4 scarab if an any enemies inside it are affected. 

But before anything, he needs clarity on his abilities. 95% of players don't know all what his abilities do.