Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mandachord feedback

XenMaster

1. Number of custom songs are limited. Suggestion,

Allow players to buy song slot up to 100 for 12 platinum each.

2. Only one song can be played during mission, it makes the endurance endless mission bored. Suggestion,

Allow players to swap song during mission.

In addition to swap song, allow to proceed next song whenever the current song has been looped up to 4 times.

This second suggestion allow players to make full soundtrack.

Outside warframe game, DE should make a music software that exclusive to Octavia's mandachord. Not to put the custom song into the game, but let artist to make better more depth music with the in game samples. (Or release the intruments as samples for third party music software)

vor 2 Minuten schrieb XenMaster:

Allow players to swap song during mission.

Stupid idea. Since you are required to hit the rythm you'd screw over teammates trying to get the buffs.

There is a very good reason WHY the mandacord only reatures track this short.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb XenMaster:

DE should make a music software that exclusive to Octavia's mandachord

You have no idea how programming works, do you? You can't just type 'expelliarmandacord' and get a functioning program.

Try reading less Harry Potter and more 'C# for dummies'

47 minutes ago, Walkampf said:

Stupid idea. Since you are required to hit the rythm you'd screw over teammates trying to get the buffs.

There is a very good reason WHY the mandacord only reatures track this short.

There's visual indicators for the rhythm and they could put a cooldown on the ability to do so, so people don't change it every few seconds. I think it would make people mute octavia less because if you could change songs once in a while it would be less annoying than hearing the same 20 second 8 second loop over and over during what could be 30m to an hour+ long run.

Edited by AXCrusnik

You might be expecting a bit too much for a frame that already has it's own unique music development mini-game. I think it should be improved so that the ability to receive buffs wasn't so strictly tied to the beat of the song, which greatly limits the usefulness and diversity. To me, that limited diversity makes it far more painful to hear repeatedly.

8 hours ago, AXCrusnik said:

I think it would make people mute octavia less

I'm grateful for the visual indicators because there is literally no situation where I would not have Octavia muted.