Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do not close topic unless given proper reason

FRRago

Yes, that's another suggestion; do not close forum topics unless given a proper reason why it is being closed.

I recently created a topic suggesting an increase on support staff and it got closed - that's a legit feedback that supports the internal team, because the current one seems to be struggling with the tickets queue (more than 10 days to solve a hacking problem involving resource bough with real money is not acceptable).

Edited by FRRago
doing proper ending

On 2018-11-27 at 2:43 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Also, they dont close topics unnecessarily, you probably were rude in some manner when complaining/asking.

"probably"

It should never be open to interpretation as to why as topic is closed. A clear reason must always be given so that you can be sure to not repeat the same mistake again. 

On 2018-11-27 at 11:43 PM, BiancaRoughfin said:

Also, they dont close topics unnecessarily, you probably were rude in some manner when complaining/asking.

Here's the topic: 

Took me whole 5s to find. How rude @FRRago was, it's unbelievable. I'm surprised the guy wasn't banned for life for his rudeness!!1111111111111111

It's a joke btw.

Also again, the second post of any thread is the guy defending/disagreeing or overall belittling the idea in some way, manner or form. Do you guys get paid for always opposing everyone? And if you do, how much plat per post you get?

Edited by deothor