Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura the Battle Contest [Winners Announced!]

[DE]Helen

"Witness the final moment of my ongoing existential crisis, when my mind completely and irreparably breaks, and the squandered flames of my will to continue living as Tenno are at last completely annihilated; utterly extinguished for the matter of consequence, procedure and dread amongst events inevitable - returned only in crumbled echoes of a faint essence to the void from whence it may have come. Cogito ut nihil sit.

Take my hand in yours, beautiful creatures of the hive. Together, now and forever, we can be all and nothing. I fight only for the infested, as nothing more than their broken puppet. I have been tortured enough. I have murdered too many. This is what it feels like to meet the epitome of futility that I've only ever before observed from afar. I can finally see the profundity upon the view of my insignificant ambition and being. Cogito ergo nihil erit.

All is naught. N0thing is everything."

(I haven't a clue whether or not pets and operators are allowed inclusion alongside the Warframe during this contest. There were three infested and... well, I thought a three on three looked more organised)

Captura contest entry by NeeraKhan
Theme: battle

If this does not qualify, enjoy this anyway. I certainly will :)

35 minutes ago, NeeraKhan said:

(I haven't a clue whether or not pets and operators are allowed inclusion alongside the Warframe during this contest. There were three infested and... well, I thought a three on three looked more organised)

If this does not qualify, enjoy this anyway. I certainly will 🙂

Honestly, I don't know because people have been asking if they can use friends / gear spawns for it too (so far only thing we know is 2 minute limit, no outside editing, and has to all be recorded in Captura)... Khora has a built in ability for Vanari so I wouldn't see why not having companions out would be problematic to the contest, they wanted a battle scene and "Everyone brings their A game to the battle, lest we wish to perish."

Rules:

• One submission per player
  • Video must not exceed 2 minutes
  • Video cannot be edited outside of the Captura tool
  • Submission must be your original work
  • Submissions must be appropriate for the community forums
  • Do not reserve spots in this thread
  • Submissions that do not follow these rules will be disqualified

Edited by Deathwing980
copied rules and pasted for ease of access