[DE]Helen

Captura the Battle Contest [Winners Announced!]

Here's my submission.(Note: Turn on 'Mute', the music was not supposed to be in this video and BTW, the music was from that captura, then I somehow turned it off, and the second track was of my background [And yes, I am sing Wallpaper Engine for the background])

Edited by Mysak_M
Adding note, Editing the note

well i already submitted a video just wanna show another music video i made also wanna show this to DE what they think 

youtube didnt liked the video so i shared from my facebook profile 

my apology if posting this was not right 

This contest is awesome! I don't even care if I win anything because it was so much fun to make this. Thanks to everyone at DE for being so amazing!

• Satisfied 1

He watches the resting place of his fallen brothers with fury cold no enemy dare approach.  Anyway I been working on this way too long good luck to me and everyone else.

Sorry if it's to fast it was kinda of hard to get the right shot in the right amount of time since we cant edit and I'm not to good with this kinda of stuff but I hope its great!

Edited by (PS4)xSpirit_Wolfx98

Guardian, meet the Fire Knight!

This was fun and a motivation to learn things about captura: (after dealing with AI, procs and timing) Ahh the poses.. perfect, the fire effects.. all on, cameras position and speed... done, now lets put some filters and see how nic-... "Turn on color correction" ... whoops... I'm not wasting all this sync and all for a filter... I'll leave it like this.

On 2018-11-30 at 7:17 PM, ZcudFury said:

Is there a minimum and maximum time duration for the Video Submission ?

2 min 

Forgot to hide the fps counter, but to disable it would've required setting the entire scene up again ( T -T )
Alas, here's my entry.

Wow the captura tools are awesome. Love the submissions Ive seen already. Hope this is not too gruesome

Here is my submission. Thank you DE for such a fun little comp it was great to learn about the captura tool.

Edited by Bandowulf
wrong link used