Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vox Solaris no Power Cells Spawning

destroyersand

So, I played about 5 runs of the Vox Solaris mission, each one being a failed mission. The first few runs I failed because I wasn't playing very intelligently, and just kind of messing around. But after that, when I actually start figuring out a strategy to defend the extractor, I never got a power cell carrier spawned on the map, making it physically impossible for me to progress the Fortuna story any further. The most recent run I have done went for about 13 and a half minutes, without a single power cell spawning. This got very frustrating, and caused me to outright quit the game. I don't know if I am the only person experiencing this issue, but I do hope this can get patched out soon.

I was about to make a post of my own to report this very frustrating problem.

Hereafter is a screenshot I took to try to capture :

1 - The location, in case that the problem only happens for this specific excavation

2 - The ennemies level, in case that this problem only happens for this set of bounties

3 - I guess a few ammo cases to illustrate the waste of time this uncompletable mission was (I think there was much more further down the road but I can't take a 360° screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/mtvV83C

Edit : It also seems that there is also a chance for the excavator to spawn and not have a shield / HP bar

https://imgur.com/a/VWUDBeI

Edit 2 : The excavator also seems to have a chance to just spawn far enough from the initial area which will lead to the objective being abandoned :

https://imgur.com/a/TZwL3EW

Edited by Nhaga
Additional informations

Just had a similar issue.

Regular T5 bounty. (solo)

Completed two bounties (including excavations) with no issues.

The excavation on the third bounty had no cell carriers spawn at all. Reinforcements came in at a normal rate, but there was no cell carriers among them.

Abandoned the objective after 6-7 minutes.

Same here, in a regular solo T1 bounty.

First attempt, only one power cell spawned before the excavator was destroyed.

Second attempt, no power cells at all, defended for nearly 10 minutes.

Excavations are currently impossible to complete solo, it seems.

Edited by Moonwolf1967

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! 🙂

I am finally being able to run the Bounties solo and, Oh surprise! > I run into the same problem, but like both ends of the spectrum.

On the first excavation solo, (I got overrun because of my poor choice of weapons) Power cell carriers showed up around the fourth group of spawning enemies and kept coming regularly.

On my second run, no power cell carriers showed up ever (On at least 10 spawn of mobs). So the excavator got destroyed before getting any juice.

Surely, a balance is to be found here. 👍

P.S. I am not calling anybody Sherley 😁

Edited by elmetnuter
Better english

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...