Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We all lift together remix

Annothea

I am in love with the original song so i decided to make a remix out of it.

If this in anyway is against any rules i would understand that this get may deleted.

Is there anybody else who creates music?

Purely for fun. Not intending to make money out of this.

I'm actually an audio engineer by trade, so if you want, I can go through some tips for the mix itself to help the elements blend together better, but I do have to say the it *feels* like very little has been added overall aside from a beat and the occasional sawtooth/hybrid synth way below under the rest of it.

Perhaps you can eloborate more on what you did?

3 hours ago, ZeroZX4 said:

calling this a remix is like saying primed version of any frame is an actual upgrade
it sound like no effort

i prefer your version over original

I see, Don't know if you liked it or not but yes it takes some form of effort even though it may not sound like it.
Thank you for the feedback.

1 hour ago, skyfiredraco said:

i still prefer the original... mostly because i just feel a smile come on every time i hear it.

That said... it was the point my head was dipping along with the beat on yours that i realized it was pretty darn good too lol.

Not bad man 🙂

Thank you! that means a lot to me! :)

1 hour ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

I'm actually an audio engineer by trade, so if you want, I can go through some tips for the mix itself to help the elements blend together better, but I do have to say the it *feels* like very little has been added overall aside from a beat and the occasional sawtooth/hybrid synth way below under the rest of it.

Perhaps you can eloborate more on what you did?

I mostly added drums and saws, some low sub bass mid-range bass and also a high bass.
I did not want to add to much since it would get in the way of the actual song. I did try it at first but decided against it.
I am always open for new ways to improve so if you have any ideas of your own i would be very happy to hear about them.

9 hours ago, Annothea said:

I am in love with the original song so i decided to make a remix out of it.

If this in anyway is against any rules i would understand that this get may deleted.

Is there anybody else who creates music?

Purely for fun. Not intending to make money out of this.

Nice Warframe tune 😎

Well it was a thing, I mean it has too many abrupt pauses at parts that kill the flow of the music.... And the static towards the end made me feel like I was back in the 1980's Chevy Nova using a crappy tape deck adapter for my CD player.

Overall it takes away from the song since it was done to sound like they were using whatever was laying around as instruments and doesn't add anything in it's place.... Maybe with a lot more work and practice it wouldn't sound quite so rough though.