Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sobek Vs Strun Wraith

Dionysius

Strun Wraith is the better weapon dps-wise, but unless you're doing some high level content (and maybe even then), you can choose the one which you like using more

EDIT: To answer OP: I like Strun Wraith more. The sounds and semi auto makes it feel more badass.

Edited by Naftal

I tried doing some Hyena one day and... Wraith was better than the Sobek. Tried testing a full modded 3 forma'd Strun Wraith (crit build) vs a 3 forma'd Sobek (with max ROF and ammo capacity + damage). Strun finished the job in about a little less than 2 clips (it varies because crits are different each tiime). Sobek took 1 and a half clip (32 ammo per clip)

I'd say.....Strun Wraith is better....but I will say its accuracy still sucks compared to the Hek and Sobek.

Edited by rangeless

Only down side is the range. 

I haven't had a problem with the range, yet. Then again, I use Zorencopters to bring my angry Rhino into range for point blank kills.

Without getting point blank, though, the range can be decent. It gets at least to mid-range, which is all you can ask for with a 20+ pellet spread.

Difficulty to answer. I love both. I think they have different purposes, Strun Wraith is more good against individual targets, and Sobek against crowds.

Cant compare both with Hek. Hek sucks too much, its horrible, big and clumsy. Its not tactically viable, even if had double the damage it has now. 

I haven't had a problem with the range, yet. Then again, I use Zorencopters to bring my angry Rhino into range for point blank kills.

Without getting point blank, though, the range can be decent. It gets at least to mid-range, which is all you can ask for with a 20+ pellet spread.

Yes the range isn't a problem. You don't even need to use Zoren to move fast enough around the map with sliding, wallrun jumping etc. with any frame.