Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Rework?

(XBOX)STIZZ

Can we please get some type of buff or rework for Ember. She was my first frame and prime and she is just not at all like how she was before. She is supposedly supposed to be this damage frame and she just seems weak. 

I feel she needs a buff or rework I know the reason why she was nerfed was because of the people who complained about them not getting any kills because she kills everything which to me is untrue because technically ember was never really a "power house" frame to me (if that's a good term to use) like if she was the most powerful frame or something.

She was only good for low level enemies and was a low level queen in my opinion she was never good at high level enemies which is why she needs a buff or a rework. 

Like give her some type of fire or molten like armor that covers her skin for armor like how rhino has for armor protection and have it set so you can actually switch between using that and her accelerant the way you can switch between which arrows to use when using ivara for her cloak and noise.

These are just suggestions so any ember lovers out there if you like this idea cool if you think it sucks and have a better one I'm open but I think we can all agree that something needs to be done she was my favorite frame and now it's like I have her for nothing and it's making me crazy lol

She’s good at low levels, why does that need to change? Even the game says so I’m her description “a nightmare for light armoires units”. She has a place and a role which most frames don’t have, and she’s by far the best ‘lazy frame’ to run low lvls. Yes, everyone can use some lazy frame play once in a while 

I don’t see the fire need to change her after playing her for a long time after her latest change. She can use a rework and removal of her 4th for something new, but I doubt DE would get around to doing that in the near future. For now just use her where she’s meant to be used, not every frame has to do everything 

25 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:

To the original poster,

When you say she is not good at "high levels", can you specify exactly what content you are referring to?

To me when it comes to sorties like I have to rely on my teammates for defense like don't get me wrong I'm not trying to have her OP but I would like to feel like when I'm playing with her I can hold my own and not feel like I'm being carried by teammates and rely on them for defense.

39 minutes ago, HellVOps said:

Ugh, another one of those "X" Frame that already had a rework/s needs a new rework.......meanwhile some frames had 0.

Not being mean but the title pretty much says it all so if you feel that way why are you here?🤷🏾‍♂️ And it's just an opinion and also I wasn't saying it like it had to be done right away. I mean if you or and other people feel like there are other frames that haven't got a bigger that actually need one (which to me another frame that needed one was Nyx but she's already going to have one) then but all means go ahead and give them a buff but still fox ember. In my opinion she's worser than what she was before and she should have if anything stayed how she was after the "buff'.

53 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

She’s good at low levels, why does that need to change? Even the game says so I’m her description “a nightmare for light armoires units”. She has a place and a role which most frames don’t have, and she’s by far the best ‘lazy frame’ to run low lvls. Yes, everyone can use some lazy frame play once in a while 

I don’t see the fire need to change her after playing her for a long time after her latest change. She can use a rework and removal of her 4th for something new, but I doubt DE would get around to doing that in the near future. For now just use her where she’s meant to be used, not every frame has to do everything 

55 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

I didn't say change her fire I know I said to add something but if I did say change my fault. And as for the world on fire I don't know I kind of like that ability because it looks cool. But if they did remove it and change it for something else useful and have it as cool as the world on fire I wouldn't mind that. What type of ability would you say you would have liked for her 4th?

3 minutes ago, (XB1)STIZZ said:

To me when it comes to sorties like I have to rely on my teammates for defense like don't get me wrong I'm not trying to have her OP but I would like to feel like when I'm playing with her I can hold my own and not feel like I'm being carried by teammates and rely on them for defense.

Alright well personally, I can tell you that Ember is more than capable of taking on lvl 100+ Sortie missions.

For Damage

My recommendation (if solo), is to use a weapon like Scourge, built only for corrosive, high fire-rate and damage. Use that with Flash Accelerant on Ember. If the enemy has no armor then you can use another weapon of course because enemies without armor just melt

For Survivability

Since you are not looking for her to do excessive endless mission times, then place some mods for survivability on her along with a mods like Rage, or Hunter Adrendreline. Also Use Arcanes like Guardian (x2) on your Warframe, along with Magus Elevate (x2) on your Operator. You get an endless energy rotation. Even Blind Rage would be good because energy would not be an issue. I have a video on this build I labeled as "Immortal Flame" (corny i know), but it works! If you want the link just ask. Like i said, the build works perfect for high level content, just not excessive endless mission times.

52 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:

Alright well personally, I can tell you that Ember is more than capable of taking on lvl 100+ Sortie missions.

For Damage

My recommendation (if solo), is to use a weapon like Scourge, built only for corrosive, high fire-rate and damage. Use that with Flash Accelerant on Ember. If the enemy has no armor then you can use another weapon of course because enemies without armor just melt

For Survivability

Since you are not looking for her to do excessive endless mission times, then place some mods for survivability on her along with a mods like Rage, or Hunter Adrendreline. Also Use Arcanes like Guardian (x2) on your Warframe, along with Magus Elevate (x2) on your Operator. You get an endless energy rotation. Even Blind Rage would be good because energy would not be an issue. I have a video on this build I labeled as "Immortal Flame" (corny i know), but it works! If you want the link just ask. Like i said, the build works perfect for high level content, just not excessive endless mission times.

I will try that thanks. As for the arcanes I need to get more of those I only have two of them. I be trying to have people do stuff with me since day one when Warframe came out on Xbox one I'm in a clan but nobody is experienced I guess you can say and actually helps out with giving useful advice like that. Plus this game to me was never the type of game that actually babysits and explain things because there is just so much content in this game and so much to explain lol I just the other day leveled up my paracesis sword to lvl 40.  Will be playing some warfame today. But is that a weapon that would be very helpful as well?

1 hour ago, ShinTechG said:

For Damage

For Survivability

What are your thought on this one.

10 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:

That's my video lol.🤣

Ohhhh🤣🤣🤣🤣 cuz you said it was immortal flame and it didn't say that I didn't know but im going to need to get those arcanes definitely😂

Edited by (XB1)STIZZ

1 minute ago, (XB1)STIZZ said:

Ohhhh🤣🤣🤣🤣 cuz you said it was immortal flame and it didn't say that I didn't know but im going to need to get those arcanes definitely😂

Ah k XD. Yeah u can see my Watermark in the video in the bottom left. Anyway let me know how it works out for you.

6 hours ago, GinKenshin said:

I never said she wasn't good at low levels.

Stop depending on WoF and i guarantee you can do Sorties, Elite Onslaught and Arbitrations easily. 

You should mod her weapons for fire damage and use Accelerant and the damage boost from firing through Fire Blast and you can wipe most enemies. 

Edit: Her WoF does need a rework, but not back to what it was. It just needs to be something that better supports her kit. Passive damage is not the way to go. Wouldn't hurt for her 1 charge time to be reduced either. 

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113