Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple items crafting

Ecclessia

As now we have many expendables and craftable resources, once upon a time was added good x20 receipts, which had allowed us to make 20 items instead of 1 simultaneously. Energy pizzaz, current resources from plains and vallis and some other things. But, as time passes, sometime there's need to craft, for example, not 20 of venerdo alloy, but 200/500/1000 of it. So i (and, i think, many players with me) would really like to see something like x200 receipt, but with longer crafting time. So you could not just sit in place, waiting for 1 minute to put next batch, but just put it for 10/20/30/60 minutes with same final amount, and just go and actually play the game, while it's crafted. Receipts could be added, for example, as some highlevel stuff, obtainable through the arbitration vitus essence, maybe. Or even as drop from some enemies.

• Like 2

While I like the idea to not ever need to sit around every 1 minute or so to be able to make the same thing, that should have the option to make multiple at ones, even to the degree that every multiplier also increases the timer.

I totally discard the idea of drops and or rewards based on a time scheduled event. Warframe has one of the weirdest and most oddly behaving RNG system at times. Somethings do not drop for a long while, and suddenly after acquiring, the drop skyrocket, might be just a personal issue, but I have experienced it many time already. There for it is my number one reason to be against this method. 

Also if the said upgrade happen to be a drop and were suddenly available through other means of acquiring within the game, the drops also suddenly skyrocket, as if it is needed then. 

Even though I mention this, I do not by any means mean that things should be easily available or gotten. It's just than somethings, including mods are never stumbled upon until the first drop and then suddenly you are practically swimming in it.  

I am also against the timed events based on server time or what ever. They come by at such rare hours, depending on your daily life style. Which is why I believe that important things or limited things shouldn't be based by such requirement. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As a former PC turned Switch player, this is something I have just recently noticed and remembered. Having a craft multiple option should be implemented, especially if you're crafting something with a longer duration but you'll use more often, like forma. I have a good stack of the blueprints but I kinda need a lot to fine tune my inventory. If i could craft a whole bunch of them at once instead of having to do 1 per day, it would feel a lot more productive and efficient.

• Like 1

On 2018-12-10 at 6:10 AM, ChaellExE said:

Warframe has one of the weirdest and most oddly behaving RNG system at times. Somethings do not drop for a long while, and suddenly after acquiring, the drop skyrocket, might be just a personal issue, but I have experienced it many time already. There for it is my number one reason to be against this method. 

Also if the said upgrade happen to be a drop and were suddenly available through other means of acquiring within the game, the drops also suddenly skyrocket, as if it is needed then. 

That's bc warframes RNG is smart. Ever noticed how you get better rewards/drops/log-in rewards if u haven't played the game in a while? It actually encourages taking breaks lol, and discourages hardcore/long-term farming etc.

In my experience anyway.

6 hours ago, (PS4)negativ21 said:

That's bc warframes RNG is smart. Ever noticed how you get better rewards/drops/log-in rewards if u haven't played the game in a while? It actually encourages taking breaks lol, and discourages hardcore/long-term farming etc.

In my experience anyway.

That's an old wives tale, I log in every day and have gotten multiple 50-75% off the market over the time I've played.

I know some people will shout 'foul' about this, but I know various other players who play every day who have seen the same...

It's just RNG, not smart RNG.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, wullail said:

That's an old wives tale, I log in every day and have gotten multiple 50-75% off the market over the time I've played.

I know some people will shout 'foul' about this, but I know various other players who play every day who have seen the same...

It's just RNG, not smart RNG.

Well maybe it works different for me and you lol. Unless my memory is wonky it is definitely that way for me. Just decipher your own mechanic and take advantage of it. 

• 2 years later...

i'm suprised this was suggested years ago and even today we still have the same problem :(

ive spent hours mining in PoE to stock up enough minerals to build all Zaws in one go, but when i was faced with all the crafting needed...i almost gave up

on the bright side it's good that we can restart crafts from the mobile app (or use an autoclick to keep doing it for us hehehe), but a batch craft option would be most welcomed even if only for open world map minerals, like adding some x5 or x10 blueprints we could buy there!!!

• Like 1

true.

Making x100 items to craft 100 times the item you want is not as smart as giving the possibility to write manually how much of this item you want to craft.

All menus have the same problem also : too much clicks.

Click on what you want to craft, then validate crafting, then validate the reception of the item, then click "ok".... it is very heavy and unfun.

Le 21/11/2021 à 11:05, Shadowex3 a dit :

Why would they ever do something that would discourage people getting frustrated and saying "Well it's just one plat to rush it"?

there are people rushing those ? 😨

sure, its only 1plat but you need hundreds if not thousands of crafts if you want everything from the landscapes...i can't imagine anyone willing to waste that amount of money