Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moa Pets, Kit-Guns, K-Drives without Fortuna?

CannyCanne

Question

Hello.

I've been wanting to dip my foot into alot of the content in Fortuna, but sadly my PC just doesn't really allow me to play in the open world. I normally run the game at about 30 frames, which is totally fine for me to play at, however it drops quite substantially. This, of course, is not due to DE being poor at optimization, just a lack of funding on my end.

Though, nonetheless, I was curious if there were any ways I could still play with some of it? Mainly I was looking for ways to get the Moa Companions, but everything else would just be the best if you guys could tell me a way to get through them otherwise. 

6 answers to this question

Have you tried messing the Dynamic Resolution?

By default it attempts to lower quality then upscale to keep a set frame rate but you can also manually set it.

To answer your question though Sorta but not really. You can get rep through Ticker by investing in Debt bonds then selling them back and you can get some of the rare materials through trade but some of the basic items like Ore I don't think can be traded.

Edited by Xzorn

19 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Have you tried messing the Dynamic Resolution?

By default it attempts to lower quality then upscale to keep a set frame rate but you can also manually set it.

To answer your question though Sorta but not really. You can get rep through Ticker by investing in Debt bonds then selling them back and you can get some of the rare materials through trade but some of the basic items like Ore I don't think can be traded.

I just tried Auto on Dynamic Resolution, the computer still chugs along and struggles to load while im moving across the world, but once im set in a location it works well enough. This'll make it at least bearable for me to get these things done, thank you!

4 minutes ago, Zavenosk said:

Ticker is probably worth looking into.  He will routinely sell debt bonds (used for tributes when raising standing, gilding Fortuna custom items and can be traded for standing) for credits.

43 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Okay, I'll try these out. I was able to get through and actually complete Vox Solaris, so hopefully I'll be able to get through everything else without a problem. Thank you!