Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unofficial rules of Warframe

-Afterman-

I've been meaning to write a list of rules of warframe for a while so here it goes feel free to agree/disagree and add more rules. These rules have been though of after a year of playing Warframe and observing the things that happen in game from the day to day. This list is in no particular order...

#1 No matter if you love it or hate it in Warframe it keeps happening and we keep grinding it.

#2  You will eventually get chat banned from Warframe if you particapate in Region long enough. Region chat filters always change, and you never really know what will get Kickbot to issue a chat ban.

#3 Every complaint about Warframe already has a solution, and the community will give that solution to you.

#4 Every system is exploitable therefore the community will find a way to exploit it, from unintended game play like sniper rifles on eidolons to actual exploits.

..... Unoffical rule 34 of Warframe if it exists in game there is or will be a Lewd version of it on the internet....

Edited by afterman85
spell check

7 minutes ago, afterman85 said:

#2  You will eventually get chat banned from Warframe if you particapate in Region long enough. Region chat filters always change, and you never really know what will get Kickbot to issue a chat ban.

Precisely why I have it turned off to make sure I never go there.