Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get terra and tusk enemies into Sanctuary Onslaught

BlueFan99

2 минуты назад, Voltage сказал:

I would rather see Nightwatch enemies, Artificers, Datalysts, and old event enemies added for codex purposes and more variety.

It pains me how these unique enemies are totally missing from the game right now. At least they added Bailiffs to to the Plains.

And adding more enemies to SO is of course a good idea.

I've had Bailiffs spawn very very rarely in the Kuva fortress, especially on the elevator after the MD stage on War Within.

Nightwatch enemies were great to fight, though, and it's a shame we can't go back for more unless in events.

Edited by Billy50505

2 hours ago, ant99999 said:

It pains me how these unique enemies are totally missing from the game right now. At least they added Bailiffs to to the Plains.

And adding more enemies to SO is of course a good idea.

Actually, the Grineer Artificer isn't totally gone. The model and rig for it are still there, it's just that the only area in which it's used is for that one Executioner medic in Rathuum. I personally would love for the Grineer artificer to come back as the new boss fight for Ceres, because that fight desperately needs to be changed.

If they came back with a Lech Kril rework, that'd be great. Lech Kril has basically used the same model and voice for 4 years, and i'm pretty sure is the only remaining grineer enemy that uses the old voice lines alongside G3. If there was an operation leading up to the new boss fight, involving the reintroduction of artificers and bailiff enemies, and maybe even Nightwatch, then we've basically got everything we've wanted from the Grineer side of things.