Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

EIDOLON BOUNTIS ARE GODANM BROKEN

(XBOX)Ryuh3rz

Nobody talks about it becuse people barely playing it!

I am furios becuse each time i try to do them the matchmakin for hosts is godanm terible if you dced dont by shocked if their  are no hunts anymore 

The time for eidolons is screwed to short and failing the bounty  the night emidetly resets to morning you wait another 1 to 2 hors for another try

Who come up with that idea.!!

THERE ARE 5 YES 5 AMPS FOR MR to level up and you ned to max rank them and glid them so afynity kicks in!!

I hawe no problem with daily standings but this is b....

Wait for the hunt time 2hours and you are screwed if you fail !

So what i try to say i barely play them so i am not good playing them and i dont ned to ask myself if others are terible some dont even bother get lures.I was im the same boat about hawing a terible amp  or no amp at all .And the game doesnt tell you to get radiation on your weapon for the hitboxes after shields are down or kill the adds next to the boss to charge the lures.Dont even let me start about focus !! 1milion and a radiant shard wtf !!

And arcanes you ned 10 from the same name/type to upgrade

The best way to level up focus schol are hunts to get eidolon shards "but you can level focus with your frame with a lens" NO NO NO AND NO i can play the entire day with my eidolon lenses on my frames weapons and not max my daily focus standing

So waiting 2 HORS for another try is a kick in the nuts fix this already so i can play them if i want to !!

What you're ranting about is that you're bad at them, your connection is bad as well, and the people you're playing with don't get the lures?

1. Change your connection settings so it might give connection to closer people so it's not as abysmal?

2. Go to recruitment and Look for groups specifically, don't just join matches from the Cetus guy, pub matches are awful, or find a Discord community that can teach you and help you for the ones that are willing, since if I had a guy willing to teach my dense butt how to do raids/carry me through Teralysts There's gonna be someone to help you.

3. If you want to get a ton of focus easily, and some relics too. Do Sanctuary Onslaught. Alongside a tip about Focus, don't try and get your daily amount each day. That's just a way to irritate yourself. Just do other things and let it passively increase alongside occasional rounds of SO and ESO.

I only hunted some regular teralysts for the simple reason that the whole system of fighting them is broken, and I don't want to put up with this stuff against more difficult enemies.

But seriously, ranting in General Discussion won't do anything. DE doesn't read anything here, only the moderators do.

Edited by o0Despair0o

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ryuh3rz:

Nobody talks about it becuse people barely playing it!

Might be an Xbox thing, but on PC there are plenty of Eidolon as well as Tridolon groups.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ryuh3rz:

I am furios becuse each time i try to do them the matchmakin for hosts is godanm terible

If this happens so often to you, the issue might be YOUR connection?

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ryuh3rz:

The time for eidolons is screwed to short and failing the bounty

Yeah, the time is to short, 2-3 Tridolons per night is barely enough! I also want to increase the time, so I can do 6 Tridolon runs in one night, so I have alle the cores to spent for en entire week within one night cycle!

vor 7 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ryuh3rz:

I hawe no problem with daily standings but this is b....

If you really don't finish any significent number of hunts per cycle, then the daily cap is no issue for you, since you won't reach it anyway, right! Good for you!

vor 9 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ryuh3rz:

.And the game doesnt tell you to get radiation on your weapon for the hitboxes after shields are down

Actually, the game DOES tell you in the Codex, like it does tell you the weaknesses and resistences of EVERY enemy you finished scanning.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ryuh3rz:

or kill the adds next to the boss to charge the lures

Ohnko Tells you this, when you get each sessions first lure.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ryuh3rz:

The best way to level up focus schol are hunts to get eidolon shards

That's actually wrong.... just plain and simply wrong.

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ryuh3rz:

i can play the entire day with my eidolon lenses on my frames weapons and not max my daily focus standing

Well, if you are as good with the rest of the game, as with hunting Eidolons, that's to expected. Git gud my son!

vor 15 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Ryuh3rz:

So waiting 2 HORS for another try is a kick in the nuts fix this already so i can play them if i want to !!

It's working as intended, so there literally is nothing to fix.

Go farm focus in Simaris’ onslaughts, you can get Khora and some vandal weapons on the way.

Recruit a team with good composition by asking eidolon hunts in recruiting channel, the auto matchmaking of eidolon bounties are completely useless because you won’t be able to know what frames you should bring.

If you go in with the wrong weapon type, frame and damage type your just asking to be carried.  I was till I built my first good amp but I picked up the basics during that time.  Semi-casually farming focus It took me the better part of a year to get all the way bounds unlocked and a big enough pool to have them all activated at once.  Others have done it much quicker but I wanted to enjoy the ride.  It's a slow grind and the only way to farm focus fast is with wipe frames (saryn/volt/equinox etc) with greater/eidylon lenses equipped doing eso.  Once u accept that it's really not that bad and just one more thing to do in Grindframe

The best frames for eidylons are Volt, Trinity/Oberon, Chroma, Rhino and Harrow.  Each with there own playstyle you have to understand.  Feel free to use whatever frame you like but just understand why someone always leaves when Arca plasmor wielding excalibur shows up to tricap.  That same person who left would have been the one to carry the team if the rest just took an effort to try to bring an effective loadout.  

Edited by (PS4)Ashagin