Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Ideas

(PSN)OccultSif

WAs bored, so made a topic about people's frame ideas they'd like to see.

I personally would like to see a frame modeled after the Kuva gaurdians, just this fat frame who I'd probably call Vollerei. German for gluttony, and have it be around the frame eating enemies and turning them into AoE damage, or damage buffs/defense against elements. Sorta like Saryn but on a smaller scale, that's the super watered down explanation though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I want a frame that can use any of the syndicate mods...It has no powers of its own...but it can use any of the other frame's syndicate abilities if you can fit them on...

A Chimera frame would be cool, we already have a sentient frame with Revenant. So could do something like that, and the Zanuka is made from frames. So I could see it having varying looks depending on the abilities you choose or it having a very mixed design from the get go.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb (PS4)OccultSif:

I personally would like to see a frame modeled after the Kuva gaurdians, just this fat frame who I'd probably call Vollerei. German for gluttony, and have it be around the frame eating enemies and turning them into AoE damage, or damage buffs/defense against elements.

Well, now that ActivisionBlizzard is starting to kill off HotS, this whould be a great alternative to my daily dose of stiches. 😍

Funfact:

The word dose also exists in german, 'die Dose' is german for 'the tin-can'. This doesn't have to do with anything, I'm just rambling....

Well if I had to add a new frame probably a multi armed frame that could use multiple weapons at a single time

name Asura

passive: collateral damage asuras weapons suffer a accuracy debuff but naturally apply an explosive aoe scaling with strength and range mods

1.) Wrath Asura lets out a scream momentarily stunning nearby enemies while increasing his weapons fire rate

2.) Bloody bullets a toggle ability that drains asuras shields then health to infuse his bullets with bonus damage scaling higher with strength mods and amount of shields/hp sacrificed 

3.) Deadly regeneration when used Asura tears a portion of the targets enemies body off consuming it to regain a portion of his missing hp and restore a portion of his shields

4.) God killer Asura unleashes his true form growing an extra set of arms, allowing him to wield 4 weapons regardless of primary/secondary but with another hit to his accuracy additionally Asura gains increased speed and a barbed tail that takes over as his melee weapon that passively heals on kill

I guess the whole idea was going for a frame that wasn’t meant to be clean and elegant like most Tenno are, but instead a frame  that reflected a more chaotic/uncontrollable nature.

8 hours ago, (PS4)FriendSharkey said:

I want a frame that can use any of the syndicate mods...It has no powers of its own...but it can use any of the other frame's syndicate abilities if you can fit them on...

So stalker?

So Stalker?   Call me when Stalker can use Loki's invisibility with Nyx's chaos ring and Frost's Snowglobe that's freezing everyone inside it while using equinox's other half running around fighting for him...Then sure stalker if you want to play it in the one sentence routine...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

I'm sure many people already suggested much better and nicer ideas of new Warframes to DE.

But really, I'd like to see Warframes that can do the roles below :

- A warframe that can boost primary weapons to another level (with skills ofc). For example skill 1 buff extra elemental dmg depending on energy color and not combined with other elements. Skill 2 boosted non-auto weapons with reload speed and firing speed. Skill 3 no idea yet. Skill 4 focusing energy, aiming primary weapon down to the ground, creating shocking earthquake, continuously damaging enemies for ?s duration. Passive increased holster speed by 10%.

- A warframe that acts like a fictional creature Treant with more fearsome abilities. I AM GROOT !!! (would be nice if this warframe has an ability that cause spikes to emerge from the ground on a straight line).

- A warframe that focuses on Light, or Laser. Would be nice if this warframe had passive that increased dmg with laser weapons like Cycron.

I'd really love a kind of supportive frame that's themed around " borrowed time "

1st skill could be either a click to place AoE or hold to cost more energy, but the field follows you. Does something like 1% of their current HP as damage, while slowing them, and degrading armor, or shields rapidly.

2nd could be a toggle ability, to either slow down enemies, or speed up allies. Kinda like poison chroma.

3rd prevents any damage happening to ally at the cost of 100% of their shields (or self if aimed at the ground) for X amount of time, related to shields consumed, while they gain 50% of their damage dealt as healing to their HP. While also receiving 50% increased damage taken. Shields recover normally after ability ends. The healing and damage taken are calculated after the ability ends, and either you go down, or heal!

4th remove all energy costs for any ability for a target ally, or self (Or in an AoE?) for the duration, but all energy used gets taken off you after the ability ends. (Most likely down to 0)

Any kind of criticism on how bad, or unfitting, or " we already have that " would be appreciated.