Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Channel just for Tennobaum

Kreoses

Tennobaum is a good event, not just for the players but also for people that will profit from Canadian Red Cross. But it makes the region chat transform to begging chat (I don't hate the fact that we send them gifts, but I am just irritated that you can't use region chat to ask for tips and just to talk.) I think that if I am a new player wanting to ask tips and talk to other people and see the region chat right now, it would damage the community. (sorry for the grammar and spelling, english is not my first language)

Personally, the first thing I would do in any online game, is figure out how to mute and disable any integrated voice chat, then disable any wide area text chat.  I don't need to hear someone being shouted at by their mom, and I don't need to see an endless stream of "your mom" and "Chuck Norris" memes.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Lollybomb said:

Region chat is rarely useful for anything anyway.  Probably 98% of what I see scrolling by is a mix of memes, people trying to get others banned by tripping the chat filters, and general garbage.  Tennobaum begging just changes the flavour of garbage in Region.

I'll take begging over the crap that's there now, PC and PS4. 

Edited by MagPrime