Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove arc traps!

ReptiloidLaythre

Yeah, the reason I created a forum post about this is that somehow, after playing for 2500 hours, I hadn't figured out that they can be shot. Problem solved eh, that solves everything! Excellent contribution! I'd give you a gold medal if I had one!

Edited by ReptiloidLaythre

3 hours ago, ReptiloidLaythre said:

Yeah, the reason I created a forum post about this is that somehow, after playing for 2500 hours, I hadn't figured out that they can be shot. Problem solved eh, that solves everything! Excellent contribution! I'd give you a gold medal if I had one!

Looks like a pretty decent contribution to me. You've got no problem shooting anything else, right? 

3 hours ago, ReptiloidLaythre said:

serves no other purpose than to add frustration and arbitrarily ruin stealth on Grineer ship tiles

If only there were a mod that could point them out and help make sure your stealth isn't broken. What if it were built in to a stealthy frame??

Il y a 12 heures, Itxi a dit :

How do they ruin stealth? They're incredibly easy to spot in advance, I like my stealth to take at least some effort.

When you destroy them, they explode, damaging everything in its radius, thus alerting enemies. You can't destroy it without ruining your stealth, you can't run past it for the same reason. It would be nice the remove the "explodes on destroying" feature.

On 2018-12-19 at 9:44 PM, Pyromaniaque said:

When you destroy them, they explode, damaging everything in its radius, thus alerting enemies. You can't destroy it without ruining your stealth, you can't run past it for the same reason. It would be nice the remove the "explodes on destroying" feature.

How do they ruin stealth if you should be putting enemies to sleep precisely so that they don't react to anything? This is literally not an issue if you know what you're doing.

1 hour ago, Chaemyerelis said:

Those little mines with the purple lightning?

Yeah. They have a solid red icon on the minimap and are commonly placed right in front of doors.

Edited by Bipp