Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Shows as unranked

ShadowLacky

I really hope they will fix this soon, along with some other things that fortuna/orb mother update broke. If they don't release a MASSIVE patch before the next big content update comes, I was a Warframe player for the longest time.

• 3 weeks later...

Have the exact same bug, just added up all of my mastery points and everything adds up correctly so I have the mastery for them it just shows as unranked on the profile, since its only a visual bug (at least for me its only visual) its not the end of the world it just triggers my ocd.

Edit: As of update 24.4.0 all of my k-drives are currently showing as ranked correctly

Edited by ds902022
Game updated

• 2 weeks later...

DE please fix this issue hasn't been resolved for those of us that have played for years its very annoying and messy when looking at your profile and having a UI that doesn't match your current ranked K-Drives.

it is such a simple line of code to fix and the amount of tickets you would of got because of the fact this bug still exists it would be easier to apply a fix

Thanks.

4 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Now one K-Drive is ranked, but my other level 30 ones are still showing up as unranked (which is not true)

Just this fixed and its done DE

Thanks already

Same, they fixed one problem and created another lmao

• Like 1

On 2019-03-13 at 9:09 PM, Dark_RRiderr said:

Actually we can fix it ourselves:

Tried to forma the already ranked up K-Drives and didnt worked, as soon as i after that equiped them and used them on the Orb Vallis and returned it suddenly showed as max ranked.

That did work, thank you!