Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Hysteria Augment for eidolons

Konattchi

So I am using a Valkyr for hunting down eidolons and there is a problem. Since talons are melee it's hard to aim at their joints with them effectively especially on the taller eidolons where a bullet jump can't even reach the top ones. Can you make it so that the augment on hysteria can make her jump on eidolon joints as well? It would really help hunting them down and I will be capable of hunting harder ones as well. 

Why is everyone underestimating her so much? Most of the hunts I have been on I was top dps with her she has a lot of potential. All so she is a good choice for newer players who can't afford a good weapon yet for eidolona cause it's a lot easier to gear talons instead of a sniper that needs loads of formas and mods they don't even know exist yet. 

Edited by Konattchi

Maybe OP was playing solo.. Or just maybe he is actually dealing damage even in pubs.

Just let him use whatever he likes. People can decide whether to use meta frames or not. Let his teammate judge him but we do not judge him here.

And regarding the augment, I don't think DE gonna tweak it. There are too much stuffs on their hand right now. 

11 hours ago, (XB1)Orcus Imperium said:

for starters, you're trying to use Valkyr.

i mean, i'm all for using Valkyr in just about every situation...but against the stilt kilts?

If you don't have a frame that can actually do anything helpful Valkyr is an acceptable choice.  Not because of her powers, but because she's sturdy and won't waste much time getting downed.  

And melee 3.0's air combos might be just what she needs. 

5 hours ago, Dahx11 said:

As a Valkyr main who has not attempted eidolon hints yet, I demand to know your Valkyr build and strategy 😄

MdrMUMb.jpgA1IuhlM.jpg

This is what I got right now. It's not much and some of the mods are not maxed out cause I don't have the endo but it can do a lot of dmg on the joints and especially on the final stage of the eidelon fight where he has no limbs left to destroy. The idea is to spam the slide attack in air while trying to hit the limbs which is not very easy especially the arms the legs are a bit easier to do. In the future I will most likely put primed pressure point for more dmg