Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus School In Arsenal Number?

Azlen

Someone please, save my sanity. 

Still since this feature has been added, I haven't been able to find any accurate explanation for the numbers in the arsenal being displayed. 
Mine for example shows 17/18 for Zenurik, but no way I have been able to count things up seems to match this number.

It's not total nodes in the tree unlocked, it's not total nodes plus waybounds, it's not levels of nodes combined, it's not currently available pool capacity. Someone said its unlocked skills/total skills (which would make sense) but it's not that either. Nothing I can fathom seems to equal this stupid number. 
If anyone has a solid idea, I'd love to hear it. Hell i'd pay plat to hear it, I'm serious. 

11 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

that looks like a bug on your end or something. its all your current nodes unlocked on that tree+possible waybounds.

Are you able to demonstrate this at all? No combination of counting things as you say accurately reflects that number displayed. I've had friends and strangers alike check, and other than the random "oh well this way just happens to add up to that number in this one instance" no one has been able to prove a definitive way it's counting things.

9 hours ago, Azlen said:

Are you able to demonstrate this at all? No combination of counting things as you say accurately reflects that number displayed. I've had friends and strangers alike check, and other than the random "oh well this way just happens to add up to that number in this one instance" no one has been able to prove a definitive way it's counting things.

when i was using my maxed out naramon, it was 16/18. then i unlocked a node in unairu which was unboundable(but did not unbounded it yet), the number went up to 17/18. thats all i got. 

Edited by Zeclem

8 hours ago, schilds said:

Every tree has 10 nodes and 8 waybounds that you can unlock, for a total of 18 nodes each. They all display "x/18 unlocked" in the arsenal. What is it that you think doesn't add up?

8 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

The number you see is the Waybound Capacity of the school.

IE: All Unlocked Waybounds + Total Unlocked Nodes.

I believe its 10 nodes each school + 8 Waybounds.

I'm sitting at 7/10 zenurik nodes unlocked, and 6/8 other waybounds unlocked, and it displays 17/18 for zenurik. 

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

Waybounds being the abilities from other schools that you can have active in all schools.

Right, and I have all other waybounds unlocked to use in zenurik except the operator E range increase from unairu, and the 4 hp/second  from vazarin. So that'd be 6/8 waybounds from other schools. 

And for zenurik, i have every ability except the top right corner, Void Static and Void Singularity, as well as the bottom left ability Lightning Dash.

So with all those being what they are, I really want to know why it displays 17/18 for zenurik. What you guys are saying makes sense logically and that's why this is so frustrating that these numbers just don't add up.

29 minutes ago, Azlen said:

Right, and I have all other waybounds unlocked to use in zenurik except the operator E range increase from unairu, and the 4 hp/second  from vazarin. So that'd be 6/8 waybounds from other schools. 

And for zenurik, i have every ability except the top right corner, Void Static and Void Singularity, as well as the bottom left ability Lightning Dash.

So with all those being what they are, I really want to know why it displays 17/18 for zenurik. What you guys are saying makes sense logically and that's why this is so frustrating that these numbers just don't add up.

17 out 18 because you don't have that last Unairu waybound unlocked.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029