Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Are The Most Memorable Members Of The Forum Community?

Arlayn

Very confident. I'll probably reach at least a thousand posts, and still be one of the guys who are still sitting at the unknown corner. XD Not that the internet social medium really matters. It's just that you have to be memorable to your friends I suppose. In general, I like to think of it this way: keep out of trouble, and don't brew trouble. But people who are remembered by my way are just there. Like me! :D

*sob sob cri cri*

Haha, not really. Anyway, most of the people mentioned in the thread so far are memorable. I'd have to say that X3Evanescence, Hayden and Blatant all have (well, Blatant had) avatars and posts that make them pretty respectable, IMO. Swindle Loki eeeee~

Aside from that, there's also Arlayn who loves to talk about the relation between darkSector and Warframe. hydrater's a pretty funny dude who does lots of sh$tty image editing to give us a laugh. matto and Playur are names I see a lot around the forum. I know them both for their lack of effort when it comes to grammar (not that it's a bad thing) and Playur seems to love his Excalibro.

Azure_Kyte and Sixty5 are both pretty kewl doods with a fcking Chorus Banshee avatar. do want.

Who else...?

I've never really argued with anyone on the forums, but there are a few names I recognise. On most forums I recognise forum goers by their unique avatars, but...Well, you know.

Sixty5

X3Evanescence

Arlayn

Chaos_Zander (spelling?)

BoompigXD

FatalX7

pdxdubin

There's definitely more, but I just can't think of them at the moment...

Too tired.

Does RNG counts as entity and member of community? If so i nominate RNG.

I second that.

And someone that used to be so vehemently arguing everything that arguable, some would say only for arguing sake, to the point naming it is quite... Uh, risky? Lately he seems calmed down though...

I can't believe I forgot yuikami, he drew that most amazing frost crab!

Yuikami is among my favorite posters on the forums.

Exactly!!! How can you all forget ;_;

She is on top, imo. XD

"Most popular Forum poster" goes to yui, of course!

Yuikami, Blatantfool...

F*** who else..

Not me.

Not the guy above me (just joking)

y.... Yui loves you, too (´////`).。o♡

Then you are all awesome too! So many awesome people in the forum, Tis why Forum is awesome! So many awesomenessss!!

Edited by yuikami

The one I remembered the fastest was actually Erebus, after that Yuikami, then PsychedelicSnake.

Some other people's names that I remember:

Nugget

Depar

Arlayn

Zeroro

Pheonix86

Rengakun

FatalX7

X3Evanescence

Can't think of someone else right now.

WOOHOO!

I respect you chris!

I think I've done my job well as a Tenno when I'm only recognizable by one person. Even then, it's a vague recollection demonstrated by being the second last to be mentioned in said list.

I'd say the most prominent people I know here are Arlayn, chris<numbers>, BlatantFool, yuikami and Ced23Ric. Stacey69 gets an honourable (or not so, your choice) mention due to the fact that he sent me an amazing PM that I still hold dear within my inbox.

The one I remembered the fastest was actually Erebus, after that Yuikami, then PsychedelicSnake.

Some other people's names that I remember:

Nugget

Depar

Arlayn

Zeroro

Pheonix86

Rengakun

FatalX7

X3Evanescence

Can't think of someone else right now.

Yeppi, someone remembers me :')