Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pre-U10 Weapon Predictions?

WondahBoah

Well, since noone else is trying I'll give it a spin at that sniper. I don't see a magazine, but on the other hand that's not uncommon in this game. Still, I'll be hopeful, might be a bolt action. It looks more hefty than our other snipers so far as well, which could indicate a high damage per shot, bullet most likely.

Well, since noone else is trying I'll give it a spin at that sniper. I don't see a magazine, but on the other hand that's not uncommon in this game. Still, I'll be hopeful, might be a bolt action. It looks more hefty than our other snipers so far as well, which could indicate a high damage per shot, bullet most likely.

Bolt action, huh? I'd like that.

Its cool and all, not denying that, but I dont really like clips/magazines that move through the gun like that, it mades the weapon imbalanced (literally, not in the video game sense.) and I feel like for a Tenno having your weapon have a good weight balance would be really important.

and infested weapons? 'gore'gous.

Tenno AR- Please be a heavy assault rifle.

Shotgun- What AscendantWyvern said.

Tenno SR- Please don't have an awful 4 second reload time like the Vulkar and Snipetron. Please have a fast reload like the Lanka/Vandaltron.

and yay for guessing

Stats for them?

-Tenno AR

damage: (probably better than the Braton series, no higher than the Burston/Hind)

RoF: slower than Boltor

accuracy: around the same level as Braton, slight vertical recoil

clip: 20-40 (no clue how they'd go for this.)

Tenno Shotgun

damage: On the same level as Strun Wraith. Because it's a badass double barrel.

RoF: Acceptably quick

accuracy: pathetic past 10 meters, absurdly awesome within 10 meters

clip: 2

Tenno Sniper Rifle

damage: 100

RoF: 1.3-1.5

accuracy: same as the other sniper rifles

clip: 4

Maybe the only standout for the Tenno Sniper Rifle? Fast reload, innate AP, a slightly worse not quite Vandaltron but it's definitely better than the Vulkar. I kind of hope it'll act more differently though

Edited by tsubasakuroi

Nothing is stopping the Design Council from leaking them wherever they please - there is no NDA.

Anyway, I'm also calling it - single Gremlin in U10. Hey, 3k more mastery points I suppose lol.

I have nothing against that b-but I just don't like see-ing new stuff a week or two before release(Yes, i don't watch livestreams, I only watch it once an update is released while patching the game.) It kind of spoils my excitement. Also my fault for clicking on this thread lolz fail

Sniper Rifle is definitely a physics impact bolt weapon (Boltron lol?)

One thing that I know is that it's not advisable to potato/forma them cause they are Tenno weapons and will be Primed at some point

Interesting idea.. Would it be stronger than the rest to make up for the travel time?