Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Could Be Any Warframe In Real Life Right Now, Who Would You Be?

Arlayn

if can choose powers, then ember with mind control, overheat and snow globe (lols and incase of a fire >.>) and blessing.

if limited to frame spesific powers then trinity, just so i can do something if i catch a flu or a cold >.< (also hopefully fix my dad being disabled to wheelchair assuming that how her healing work)

Well I would like...

To be a male version of mag.

Though her (or his) power is limited in what to do within the game, In the real world that would change.

If I wanted to be a commando- I could control the trajectory of bullets and become invincible in a firefight (including rockets since they are also made of metal) and due to the tennos being super duper athletic I could just sprint up to the badies and slice them in half. All the tanks would be crushed into themselves. Controlling magnets would also allow me to create a extremely powerful coil gun of sorts and fire it at multiple times the speed of sound. Pin point a target from miles upon miles away, make him/her into a super magnet and fire an extremely powerful bullet in their general direction (This could very well be done with higher mass projectiles).

Bank Robber- rip the hinges off of the damn doors and steal the money.