Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Reaction To U10 Highlights

Gryphticon

was a pretty good movie imo. To this day in terms of story plot/telling i will never understand why he had to kill that zombie lord guy at the end. That guy basically gave him back the time machine and said go back. That's called stabbing someone in the back when they offer you something to help you. He basically did to get in bed with that delicious tanned skinned amazon jungle girl.

was a pretty good movie imo. To this day in terms of story plot/telling i will never understand why he had to kill that zombie lord guy at the end. That guy basically gave him back the time machine and said go back. That's called stabbing someone in the back when they offer you something to help you. He basically did to get in bed with that delicious tanned skinned amazon jungle girl.

He felt that he would be able to make more of a difference to the future, and affect more lives in a positive manner by destroying his time machine and killing the oppressive blue monkey thingies and therefore preserving humanity, than he would by simply going back to the past.

He built the Time Machine for selfish reasons, to try and save his wife. He tried many a time to use the time machine to save her but it didn't work (if I recall). He finally saw a way in which he could use his creation for good, by killing the bad guys.

The fine &#! he gets is a generous by-product.

He felt that he would be able to make more of a difference to the future, and affect more lives in a positive manner by destroying his time machine and killing the oppressive blue monkey thingies and therefore preserving humanity, than he would by simply going back to the past.

He built the Time Machine for selfish reasons, to try and save his wife. He tried many a time to use the time machine to save her but it didn't work (if I recall). He finally saw a way in which he could use his creation for good, by killing the bad guys.

The fine &#! he gets is a generous by-product.

no i get that but its just wrong nomatter who your percieved enemy is. Someone reached out a genuine hand to help you and you chopped it off. He didn't even bother to tell him why he wont accept such genuine assistance before killing him. Just a well fk you i dont need your charity im gunna kill you. And to be honest, that guy wasn't a bad guy he keeps the savage beasts from killing everyone on the surface world. He makes sure they only kill what they need to eat because predators do need to eat you know.

It only seems vulgar and disgusting because they were eating us humans (the viewer) but to be honest they weren't doing it for sport, disgusting pleasure nor did they torture anyone. They just simply hunted a few to eat because they are predators. Its actually no more cruel than what humans do today with deer or anything else we hunt but we do it because we must not because we're evil.

Whales are incredibly intelligent and yet there are some people still legally hunting a few types of whales. Thats equally if not more disgusting than an slightly more intelligent primates hunting a caveman society primate.

Edited by ForumSmurf

Did not mention anything that great. Was hoping for more game changing stuff, like allowing us to increase enemy level to 1000 if we wanted, or choose to play with max amount of enemies in a solo game, something long term, instead of more new mods,setinals,weapons,frames, U can add all the new items you want, but if main core of game play is not changed we just have the same stuff with new skins.

Did not mention anything that great. Was hoping for more game changing stuff, like allowing us to increase enemy level to 1000 if we wanted, or choose to play with max amount of enemies in a solo game, something long term, instead of more new mods,setinals,weapons,frames, U can add all the new items you want, but if main core of game play is not changed we just have the same stuff with new skins.

Nova>lvl OVAR 9000