Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more dancing

(PSN)silvia95guy

So, I hardly see people dancing around or doing other gestures since the item/gesture wheel rework. I know I hardly use them at all anymore either. The fact that it takes longer, coupled with the fact your locked into the animation, until you go back into the wheel menu to turn it off, being the biggest inconvenience. It was super simple and efficient the way the item/gesture  menu was before. I won't even fill up all of my item slots, so that my item wheel still functions like the old one. I hate the items rotating position in the wheel when trying to select an item under quick in combat. I've died many times because the item I needed was moving around. Yes, I can adapt my play style and learn the new system, but it's not efficient, so I don't bother utilizing the full capacity of wheel to keep everything in place. Yes, I've gotten use to the new item/gesture wheel, just like I've gotten use to the cursor, but that doesn't mean it's better. Both the old wheel and menu navigation was better and more efficient in the past.