Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny 2’s Gambit, or a pve+pvp hybrid mode could be great in WF

AlphaPsyCongaroo

Using PvE builds against other players is extremely unfun, because you just oneshot.

24 minutes ago, AlphaPsyCongaroo said:

a pvevp mode can actually be very successful to a point where even the pve players have fun with it.

what leads you to this conclusion? Why is someone a PvE player and not a PvP player? Because he does not want PvP.

11 minutes ago, K4RN4 said:

Using PvE builds against other players is extremely unfun, because you just oneshot.

what leads you to this conclusion? Why is someone a PvE player and not a PvP player? Because he does not want PvP.

when gambit came out, there were a lot of posts from pve players and youtubers that praised this gamemode, all saying that they didn’t expect to like it as much as they did. 

Check population of Warframe, now check how popular Conclave is. Theres your answer how much people want any sort of PvP in this game.

13 minutes ago, AlphaPsyCongaroo said:

when gambit came out, there were a lot of posts from pve players and youtubers that praised this gamemode

Someone somewhere said something, so its gotta be 100% true and factual.

12 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

No! PvP and PvE should never mix. I'm here to PvE, I don't want a single glimpse of PvP when I'm PvE-ing.

You have no idea what are you talking about.

PVE+PVP mode means you are NOT fighting against players, you kill mobs and compete vs other team of players. 

2 minutes ago, Aramil999 said:

You have no idea what are you talking about.

PVE+PVP mode means you are NOT fighting against players, you kill mobs and compete vs other team of players. 

Did I specify what type of PvP, or did I just cast a wide net over all sorts of PvP? Cause I'm pretty sure I did the latter. I don't give a crap about PvP, I don't give a crap about "other teams", PvP should stay as far away from me as possible, period.

On 2019-01-12 at 4:00 AM, AlphaPsyCongaroo said:

Check it out here first. not suggesting they copy it exactly, but the point is that a pvevp mode can actually be very successful to a point where even the pve players have fun with it. I also like that it’s not really a moba style either, so any build you have can be immediately used. 

Heh, instead of Heavy ammo in gambit, it's energy drops, that way you have the potential to wipe the entire team with a powerful ability.

I like the idea but, does not look like DE is touching pvp

Well I don't like to kill other players but I sure like to play racing games with other players, and this does look like a race, race in kills, and it looks fun.

Id just like to use Conclave loadouts for this mod because some of us Tenno have arcane energize and amprex rivens and a lot of stuff which would provide huge advantages over players who don't.