Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

equip enemies with impresive weapons and add design monsters and new enemies per planet that are large and medium aliens, and residents or technology.

(PSN)santospizarro

the only problem with warframe like other games is that the enemies cant keep up with players and are weak, they are predictable and can't fight players who use super abilities, often my fix i've asked to balance each planet with a special weather and area enhancement, adding large enemies, and giving the existing military and robots more impresive tools and tricks to use, like giving the corpus some katana men or samurai, who could be seriosly pissed off when they drop to low health, and perform in other unpredictable behaviors when surrounded or under presure.   the same goes for the grineer  they are large and dont know how to melee at close range, or have other equipment or resonable rewards so playesr advoid fighting them, and just run quickly to the teleporter or extraction. Lets come up with some ideas for each planet/mission and areas, like new monsters and weapons for them or puzzles, am not sure what would work bests, so i came here to ask.

• Like 2

-another thing to notice is that enemies never drop anything more than collectables, and ammo crates, or resources in small piles, so i propose that there be some occasional temporary weapons to pickup from the floor, or different types of ammo, the gear slots could be used quickly to change the types of ammunition, as well as adding on some flashlights, lasers, and sight-modes, and detail the mini/and lartge maps layouts/hudchange. etc.

i agree on you're point,

I

ennemi are weak at fist, but in end game (lvl 200 +), even without armor they start giving a challenge.

The problem with endgame is :

1) that you need to do 1or 2 hour + mission to start ti tap in the endgame.

2) for a lot of people, it is neither worth it (because of the reward how doesn't scale up) and the time-consuming it is to finally arrive at it

II

making corpus having katana might breack the imerssion, katana is a orokin/tenno weapon style (like giving some energy weapon to grineer who mostly use physical weaponery). they is a lot of faction weapon in the game, and they are all use by there respective faction. Might need more ? yes, and as always, warframe put them 1 to 3 at the time.

III

warframe is a procedural game a his core, every room must be self-sufficient (if they is puzzle, they should be containt in a single room like on lua) . Upon that, the goal is to be fast (most people use bullet jump) for me the core problem is the length of mission, not necessary the goal, but we can have an objective who need us to make sub objectives fist . like bounty, but less random, with a better context.

IV

new ennemi are a good idea, we got recently the nox, the goul, the orb mother, some corpus with fortuna, but it will be go to have more

^^

Right intent but you seem to not really get the specifics.

Enemies do need buffs. The thoughts about large enemies too make sense - similar to the Fortuna mini-bosses. I'd probably have more of that level of strength, having some  be immune to CC as they are now, and others being immune to AoE damage abilities - but not both at the same time. So long as the bosses are easy to identify and thus tell which are vulnerable to which, it'd encourage co-operation and/or good loadout selection. 

Corpus wouldn't use Katana or Samurai. Samurai go against Corpus doctrines - Samurai were (supposed) to work for honour. Corpus work only for profit. Just adding the aesthetic makes for a shallow enemy. And players don't avoid fighting the Grineer because it's not fun, they avoid fighting them due to the objectives. They encourage get-in and get-out gameplay, whereas endless missions encourage fighting.

Right now, enemies do need a rework but not just by adding more weapons and themes to them. They need considered changes to existing types to encourage experientially different play when fighting each faction - all three factions with guns either run up to you or form firing lines, which is fine for the Militaristic, hyper-aggressive Grineer, but less for the wily Corpus or the 'horror' Infested. Giving both of the latter more movement options would be a great start. Tileset Corpus having teleporters for lighter troops enabling them to make use of flanking tactics, or using gadgets to reach new locations for different firing angles. And the light Infested could use a big mobility buff - maybe wall-crawling or spawning from the meat-moss that's everywhere.

Oh, yeah, and the obligatory point that scaling needs fixing ASAP.

• Like 1

:fist:One tropper with a dagger against a bazzoka player, he still chooses to die by using a short range distraction melee jab with his short knife; it'll be a while before i bleed, soi i might aswell compute some greater regimen, not that the only goal would not only improve xcephalon and premium market, because that would allow players to purchase or make use of a larger pool of options for training, but also in general, we could put up some improvements for both the good "guys and bad" peoples fo warframe: or at least the particular planet/area that they are assigned to  win or lose, often its dying because the palyers always can show up stronger than the general without any dampeners, the boss will die instantly causing noobs and new players to warframe to miss out on exciting fights, and training, so you so why i am so eager to help the game AI side, also the katana thing was an example, le me elaborate on the reply.

the enemies should  pick up items and cause other streess to be of higher priority, with an added reward structure, and close combat upgrade, changes to CC will be fine, but more than often the player will win because they have the numbers or power, any changes would be fantastic.

some enemies can't perform crouches or have magic, or special attacks, only the jetpack guy, and the shield people often the ones who get targeted because tahey can put out some damagea. The dogs and smaller things, barely make a scratch or serve any purpose, the infected basically the only guys who at least explode on death, a beacon, and other tricks, keycards for locked lockers, and changes to the gear/slot system should allow warframe players to change out their types of bullets, and ordinance tools and materials, to accomodaye to the new types of weathers, monsters, and mechanics per planet, temporary pickups, temporary weapons, and new monsters or enemies.     

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

20 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Right intent but you seem to not really get the specifics.

Enemies do need buffs. The thoughts about large enemies too make sense - similar to the Fortuna mini-bosses. I'd probably have more of that level of strength, having some  be immune to CC as they are now, and others being immune to AoE damage abilities - but not both at the same time. So long as the bosses are easy to identify and thus tell which are vulnerable to which, it'd encourage co-operation and/or good loadout selection. 

Corpus wouldn't use Katana or Samurai. Samurai go against Corpus doctrines - Samurai were (supposed) to work for honour. Corpus work only for profit. Just adding the aesthetic makes for a shallow enemy. And players don't avoid fighting the Grineer because it's not fun, they avoid fighting them due to the objectives. They encourage get-in and get-out gameplay, whereas endless missions encourage fighting.

Right now, enemies do need a rework but not just by adding more weapons and themes to them. They need considered changes to existing types to encourage experientially different play when fighting each faction - all three factions with guns either run up to you or form firing lines, which is fine for the Militaristic, hyper-aggressive Grineer, but less for the wily Corpus or the 'horror' Infested. Giving both of the latter more movement options would be a great start. Tileset Corpus having teleporters for lighter troops enabling them to make use of flanking tactics, or using gadgets to reach new locations for different firing angles. And the light Infested could use a big mobility buff - maybe wall-crawling or spawning from the meat-moss that's everywhere.

Oh, yeah, and the obligatory point that scaling needs fixing ASAP.

about the katana, there could be many ways for enemies to have katanas, since they can be found from defeated tenno, or bought through the blackmarket shops, exchanged and forged so theres no reason for there to be a demon version of a katana like in onimusha games, or to see a zombie dragging a giant cleaver or gunsword occasionally, not saying that all enemies should carry katanas, unless its an ambush or somethiing, did i trip a wushido, alarm system is malfunctioning, better take a closer look...hmm./// and to further more there could be a chance for players to aquire some of the weapons as blueprints through scanning, defeating, and mission completion, if not at least some cool art and ideas to come from us here, something platinum cant buy, the point is that the enemies get some additional weapons and tools so that you are not only fighting a machinist with a machine gun, or the occasional flame thrower guy for all of the planets, and game areas, especially the caverms, sea sides, and mining spots, you could easy place some defensive squadrons, diamon hunters, or watever robots who could drop fragments and be fought, they can be like weaklings including larger bullies who can deflect and dodging types of quick ninjas who also compete to excavate or fish, capture, or show up rebeliously. what do u think?

20 hours ago, ArttHuman said:

i agree on you're point,

I

ennemi are weak at fist, but in end game (lvl 200 +), even without armor they start giving a challenge.

The problem with endgame is :

1) that you need to do 1or 2 hour + mission to start ti tap in the endgame.

2) for a lot of people, it is neither worth it (because of the reward how doesn't scale up) and the time-consuming it is to finally arrive at it

II

making corpus having katana might breack the imerssion, katana is a orokin/tenno weapon style (like giving some energy weapon to grineer who mostly use physical weaponery). they is a lot of faction weapon in the game, and they are all use by there respective faction. Might need more ? yes, and as always, warframe put them 1 to 3 at the time.

III

warframe is a procedural game a his core, every room must be self-sufficient (if they is puzzle, they should be containt in a single room like on lua) . Upon that, the goal is to be fast (most people use bullet jump) for me the core problem is the length of mission, not necessary the goal, but we can have an objective who need us to make sub objectives fist . like bounty, but less random, with a better context.

IV

new ennemi are a good idea, we got recently the nox, the goul, the orb mother, some corpus with fortuna, but it will be go to have more

^^

the example about katana  can be indeed justtified, if you can see corpus shooping at cetus, then you know they have katanas, easily accesible through blackmarkets, sold by other players at dark alleys, and worth something in platinum, but that woulnt mean that theyre not capable of forging their own versions of the weapons in one of their many ships and dojo/doctrines, since its a medieval weapon that is still so popular and favored by many people, it was a good example: How could you make it work on the Corpus or any other eenmy?   We have examined the posibility that an occasional enemy with a katana would show up at PVP, you could find more katana entghusis in other missions and game areas, or planets, if you look hard enough you might even see some tenno with katanas lol, the point is that theres room to add some new blueprints and give the enemies some more ways to fight against all types of players, lemee say this to you however, about  your paragraph 1 ,  the better enemies dont come until you are out at lua, later in the game, so you end up with alot of S#&$y players early in all game areas competing against expert teamates authority, who are faster team mates, and always acomplish everything in the objective before the new player gets to even take down 2 asailants, so you can see why adding some more gate keepers, and monstrocities would help slow down the akwwarrddd. hmm... well at least that worked out for training the other5, beutifully actually, but you can see that zoombies can use katanas too, so dont worry about the details, if they have hands, they can swing asword.

20 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Have you ever heard about formating your post? Or making your title short and precise?

incompatible software discrepancy, i actually cant format thus why it looks S#&$ty,sorry, just so you know, you should at least give up some objective points before you make the same formating errors alot of players already do that and they dont leave any good critique, they just say, that it looks awful and that they dont want to read any of it, but they show up anyways, so how about you, do you think of something that would help the enemies out alittle more so that they have more weapons and tactically speacking fire power, no other way to explain this read the other posts if you want.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

about the katana, there could be many ways for enemies to have katanas, since they can be found from defeated tenno, or bought through the blackmarket shops, exchanged and forged so theres no reason for there to be a demon version of a katana like in onimusha games, or to see a zombie dragging a giant cleaver or gunsword occasionally, not saying that all enemies should carry katanas, unless its an ambush or somethiing, did i trip a wushido, alarm system is malfunctioning, better take a closer look...hmm.///

And here...

We see a critical lack of the ability to grasp theming.

The problem isn't if they could acquire one. It's that it doesn't FIT. The Katana, as a weapon, is usually on its own associated physically with speed, grace and flowing movements due to their physical design (slender, a gentle curve and the Hamon line). They're also associated with honour via their connections to Japanese history and the Samurai. This means giving up oneself and ones individuality to serve a greater purpose. The Corpus are all about individualism - greed, profit and wealth. They build for cost effectiveness and practicality whenever it doesn't compromise the above, not ergonomics, aesthetics or consistency. The Grineer, whilst they are a collectivist culture, don't embody honour as they're (generally) rude and brutish. Their designs are bulbous, bulky and slow, with their weapons being built for maximum carnage and blunt force trauma, not to last, hence why most are so flimsy-looking, have spikes sticking out everywhere and generally deal impact damage.

Neither faction suits the Katana, so giving them Katana doesn't mesh with their design. The Tenno embody dualism - they are both noble warriors, forged in flowing steel and raised with honour, and brutal, merciless soldiers, butchering countless enemies. They are both heroes, beings who do not stoop to the levels of exploitation and slavery their enemies do - but also child soldiers dispensing War Crimes. That's effectively the theming justification for a gameplay mechanic of having so many enemy faction weapons be usable by the player, whilst also fitting the Katana.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

And here...

We see a critical lack of the ability to grasp theming.

The problem isn't if they could acquire one. It's that it doesn't FIT. The Katana, as a weapon, is usually on its own associated physically with speed, grace and flowing movements due to their physical design (slender, a gentle curve and the Hamon line). They're also associated with honour via their connections to Japanese history and the Samurai. This means giving up oneself and ones individuality to serve a greater purpose. The Corpus are all about individualism - greed, profit and wealth. They build for cost effectiveness and practicality whenever it doesn't compromise the above, not ergonomics, aesthetics or consistency. The Grineer, whilst they are a collectivist culture, don't embody honour as they're (generally) rude and brutish. Their designs are bulbous, bulky and slow, with their weapons being built for maximum carnage and blunt force trauma, not to last, hence why most are so flimsy-looking, have spikes sticking out everywhere and generally deal impact damage.

Neither faction suits the Katana, so giving them Katana doesn't mesh with their design. The Tenno embody dualism - they are both noble warriors, forged in flowing steel and raised with honour, and brutal, merciless soldiers, butchering countless enemies. They are both heroes, beings who do not stoop to the levels of exploitation and slavery their enemies do - but also child soldiers dispensing War Crimes. That's effectively the theming justification for a gameplay mechanic of having so many enemy faction weapons be usable by the player, whilst also fitting the Katana.

just saying if i was an enemy, and i found a katana on the floor, or watever reason disarmed a tenno, its just posible, so be ready for that kind of stuff even if its just not aesthetically pleasing, its posible that you might run into a katana demon, or something who isnt particularly graceful, or a samurai like most of use who were at some point neither things, but just particularly heavy on the realist placement aesthetics woulnt matter in war, and also since the katana is so awesome the enemies can also wield them or use them in weird ways, as seen in onimusha, movies and dinasty warriors, monsters dont give a #*!% aboutbeing polite or using good technique hence why its posible that you might run into some clashing themes, not that am against you on this, but am interested in seeing that like the tennoi, the enemies in all planets and missions have a greater arsenal, and loot pool, it just means that you can finally have a samurai duel with another samurai or katana user, so expect to not win always an enemy who actually took up a book, or partially WAS a samurai, or watched a good documentary or heritage, regardless if they are robots or fleshwar jocks, i belive in katanas for everyone....birds with katanas.

just curious why katanas make u angry lol, if you were to play say a pvp mode for example..just saying with katanas, allowed like a candy shop, and someoone said no noob you cant use a katana, you'd be extremely mad and break hell lose, until you got a shiny katana am i right?? regardless of what faction you are, you only dreamed of being the only rebel in the greiinerr / watever fatboyyy or corpus who really doesnt want to use a rifle or hand gun, you see all your best friends gunned down by tenno, so you have reason to want to put a katana to good use since it one can  dodge  & parry bullets with it. if katanas are the strongest honored thingy ever, why the hell would i want to keep dying with a crappy-machine gun,  essentially the goal of this posts is to give the enemies more effective ways to survive, not to throw samuiraiii at them !!!! given bursa a bunch of spikes, granades that blind, and other aoe, nto just katanas for everyone lol, bushido blade.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

just saying if i was an enemy, and i found a katana on the floor, or watever reason disarmed a tenno, its just posible, so be ready for that kind of stuff even if its just not aesthetically pleasing, its posible that you might run into a katana demon, or something who isnt particularly graceful, or a samurai like most of use who were at some point neither things, but just particularly heavy on the realist placement aesthetics woulnt matter in war, and also since the katana is so awesome the enemies can also wield them or use them in weird ways, as seen in onimusha, movies and dinasty warriors, monsters dont give a #*!% aboutbeing polite or using good technique hence why its posible that you might run into some clashing themes, not that am against you on this, but am interested in seeing that like the tennoi, the enemies in all planets and missions have a greater arsenal, and loot pool, it just means that you can finally have a samurai duel with another samurai or katana user, so expect to not win always an enemy who actually took up a book, or partially WAS a samurai, or watched a good documentary or heritage, regardless if they are robots or fleshwar jocks, i belive in katanas for everyone....birds with katanas.

Basically:

You don't care whether or not it fits the game, improves the game, or is even a good representation for them, you just want more Katanas.

Just now, Loza03 said:

Basically:

You don't care whether or not it fits the game, improves the game, or is even a good representation for them, you just want more Katanas.

not totally crude, but there are better ideas and ways to keep the game fun beside sticking to the objjectivaryios ways of winning, not jjust taking down trashmobs,

• inflating barricade, electrical barricade
  • tenno get too close to enemies, and can't melee effectively or defend.
  • showcasing aughmented tenno equipment: equipped mods and other modyfiers should make the regular enemies corpus, machinemen etc, into less predictable fighters, etc.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

not totally crude, but there are better ideas and ways to keep the game fun beside sticking to the objjectivaryios ways of winning, not jjust taking down trashmobs,

Agreed, but that's not what I have a problem with.

Those mobs still have to fit in the game. People can tell when something was put in with thought and care, and when something was just thrown in because somebody thought it was 'cool'.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Agreed, but that's not what I have a problem with.

Those mobs still have to fit in the game. People can tell when something was put in with thought and care, and when something was just thrown in because somebody thought it was 'cool'.

well if they all had kavats and wilddogs accompany them in some of the missions, then they would have a nice rtime before dying to a tenno easily actually, unless they equip[ed their pets with some armor, bullets would be diverted through some energy generators, and deflected, which would keep players running away, instead of shooting, that would proliong enemy life, by a good percentage.

you also want to give the sub-pet some blade or weapon, or  at least refine their tackle abilities so that they arent completly dumb, mayvbe a sonic type spinning tackle might look good on some of the kavats or dogs that are coming from the bouroughs, their structures are easy to defeat, they should be able to respawn or resurface them , or at least have a secondary prairy nearby, you can have them surface from the muds, and rivers too many trees and environments in the game are wasted, just add more dogs and resources as their defeat reward, occasionally armor the ones that the enemeis use as pets, and add more guards men to the doors in the game, that are effective at keeping tenno from just waltzing into important parts, machinery, or treasure rooms, the alarms not so much a problem, but the quality of the monsters and soldiers, has lead them to be known as predictable, and reasy to kill.

22 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

Have you ever heard about formating your post? Or making your title short and precise?

more dog types with armor accompanying the ordinary troupes, with cool laser attacks, and pokemon infused melee and dashing, the enemy corpus for example would broudcasts a signal that blocks energy from being used, which would cause players to  require deactivating radars, and consoles nearby, emp granades, and other pve improvements like that would keep the enemeis from just dying and players from just rushing to the objective uninhibited, wish all this some new rewards, katanas, and resources improvements to all missions and planets, etc.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)santospizarro:

incompatible software discrepancy, i actually cant format thus why it looks S#&$ty,sorry, just so you know, you should at least give up some objective points before you make the same formating errors alot of players already do that and they dont leave any good critique, they just say, that it looks awful and that they dont want to read any of it, but they show up anyways, so how about you, do you think of something that would help the enemies out alittle more so that they have more weapons and tactically speacking fire power, no other way to explain this read the other posts if you want.

You used formating in this very thread in 2 of your posts so it is quite clearly possible for you. If you want to present your ideas in a meaningful way do it in a readable and coherent way.

Maybe write your ideas in a document first to collect them and sort them. Instead of making a wall of text and bumping your own thread.

5 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

You used formating in this very thread in 2 of your posts so it is quite clearly possible for you. If you want to present your ideas in a meaningful way do it in a readable and coherent way.

Maybe write your ideas in a document first to collect them and sort them. Instead of making a wall of text and bumping your own thread.

Oh don't bother. They've been told many times before that their threads are incomprehensible.

7 hours ago, Drachnyn said:

have a good day.

2 hours ago, Atsia said:

Oh don't bother. They've been told many times before that their threads are incomprehensible.

i also figured that some various ideas that might be involving heavy rain, and periphjeal gains and other enhancements that are both good and dtrimental through said maps, like in fortuna or marts, theres some snow and ice, but its not that dangerous, most of the damage comes in different forms of being ambushed, accidentally hitting a barrel, its hard to accomodate for everyone, my playstation keyboard buttons delete my posts when ever i push enter, and also my controller will randoly back out, so  people think am an idiot in these forums, and i have explained iwhy i cant format something to their liking, especially not going to do it if all they want from me is a comprehensive edit of the work, you were able to read it without a problem, how come they have or need something special, if they really care at least to try harder then write something back, im, doing this with a disability, language barrier and a S#&$ keyboard, and still am getting complains but am pulling through so the game gets better, and instead of staying on topic people rather see a proffesional formating job, which is going to set us all back the more worst than ever, i think its awful that people cant see that wat is importatnt to discuss is bad guys with katanas, and how awesome the rewards or posible aesthetic, nvm, just leaves me wondering what that persons actual good ideas for the game actually are.that they are incomprehensibly imperfect watever, ^_^

• Earthquake or something disrupting during the ice missions should make the operator and enemies movement and shooting alittle less than accurate, and might lead to knockdown, blast setting, sound changes, simular to lockdown, theres a way to add a little more detail to the weathers, with said explosions, you could make heavy machinery alittle more dangerous, spark, arc, or electronic, pistons can cause controller vibration, among with the snow causing footing to become irregular, you want there to be some landslides, and put out some dogs, and wolfes for mars.

the environmental discrepancies  and new resources arangements would make coding and hacking, more intense and rewarding, since the combat wont be perfect pitch and distracting, the missions and objectives will have more rewards, and exp for the players as incentive to fight and complete, time attack, and new enemies, like volcanoes exploding, and seaside geysers, muddy floors, can all be acomplised per planet  causing some types of havok, reduction to visibility and healthier stealth missions, 

metal gear solid is a good example of messed up environments, robots and foodprints, enemies have a large aggro range and great rewards to be found ^_^, alot of collectables, our warframe lockers are locked down and dont have any keycards, or interesting ways to become disloged or hacked, unless the player want to lose 15 points and money in the process, i think thats absurd to have to equip such a mod, i've never found anythign interesting inside of the locked machines other than ayatan starts.

• ayatan grenade husk that both enemies and players can use to throw and dislodtge EACH OTHER TIGHTLY ITS SO BEAUTIFUL
  •