Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Prime Build

(XBOX)Sunset602

Question

I’m not a complete genius when it comes to weapon or Warframe builds. So that’s why I came to you all. My fellow Tenno of Warframe! My Nikana Prime has been very worthy for the last year and a half. But I believe it’s time that I got a new powerful build. What would be the best build for the Nikana Prime? This is my current build. I’ve tried some others, but they didn’t compare to what I have. I want a build specifically for taking down very high leveled enemies. Like for example, LVL 100+ Any help would be greatly appreciated! 🙌🏼237b38f1-3881-40f5-b1fe-0e5f53de24db.PNG

5 answers to this question

Primed Pressure Point, Bloodrush, Condition Overload, Berserker, Organ Shatter, Vicious Frost, Virulent Scourge, and Drifting Contact: pretty much the standard build for anything that has good crit, good status, and is slash based.

Bloodrush is one of the most important mods for crit builds, and the same goes for Condition Overload for status builds.

Edited by rapt0rman

44 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

Primed Pressure Point, Bloodrush, Condition Overload, Berserker, Organ Shatter, Vicious Frost, Virulent Scourge, and Drifting Contact: pretty much the standard build for anything that has good crit, good status, and is slash based.

Bloodrush is one of the most important mods for crit builds, and the same goes for Condition Overload for status builds.

Would this be ideal for taking down Corpus, grineer, and the infested? At LVL 100+?

13 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

This is pretty much how I built mine.  Only difference is I swapped Drifting Contact for Healing Return and went Gas instead of Viral for consistency with both HR and CO.