Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 24: Fortuna Part 1

I've been trying to update since Day one of Fortuna going live on Switch and it repeatedly tells me 'Corrupted Data Found' and the download restarts for a few minutes then has to be manually restarted. I've now tried deleting Warframe to re-download it and now it says 'Error Corrupted Data Found' even sooner. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about this, but I need to know if this is a singular incident or if it's happening to a lot of people.

18 hours ago, (NSW).Flux. said:

After downloading the Update on Tuesday the Game immediately crashed. Switch Error „Corrupted Data“. The only Option was to re-download the Game which i did.  Tried to launch it, same error. I am downloading to microSD, so i thought, maybe that is the problem. (Pre-Fortuna Build was on SD too, no issues) I have checked other installed games on SD via Data Check in Switch Software options, everything seems to be fine, no problems with these. After my third download i could start the Game, brought me to the Launcher where it is checking for updates. Crashed after a few seconds with corrupted Data message. Now downloading again.

Any ideas?

I am having the same problem, but it's still popping up as 'Corrupted Data' while downloading. I've deleted the game and trying to redownload it from there to see if that works.

Delved into fortuna and the Vallis for the first time last night..... Absolutely unbelievable DE! The performance is amazing on switch and the content seems fantastic, thank you so so much for taking your time and getting this working so well. Time to do my part, we all lift together!! 

• Like 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Gufuu:

I am having the same problem, but it's still popping up as 'Corrupted Data' while downloading. I've deleted the game and trying to redownload it from there to see if that works.

I´ve tried several things to get the game running, nothing worked so far. First time i have downloaded via manual update from homescreen, second via re-download option after the switch data check. I have deleted the game and redoawnloaded from eShop, once from my account page, once from the game page itself (should be no difference but who knows...). One and two crashed right after starting the game from homescreen, three and four the game started but crashed when the game launcher is checking for hotfix packages.

This time, i deleted all saves related to warframe, cleared the system cache and formatted my SD (thought maybe there are some corrupted dump files which cause the crash). Now downloading again to see if that works...

Edit:

Finally! After the mentioned steps i could Start the game. I assume that an aborted/cancelled/failed/whatever download left some corrupted data fragments in the systems folder structure. Well, i don‘t know, just guessing. Whatever, i‘m in the orbiter right now. Didn‘t start a switch data check...actually i am afraid to do so. If the check finds something, i am forced to download again and i did nothing but downloading the whole week (thanks to my glorious internet connection...). Hopefully the game stays stable.

Thought I give you an update, maybe you can also solve your problem!

Edited by (NSW).Flux.
Status Update
  • Like 1

This thread is bewildering me. Are you guys such big supporters of everything that you refuse to acknowledge issues? I find forum posts going back to NOVEMBER that complain about the same stuff. Yet you guys want to act like all is perfect in the world, come on people that gets none of us anywhere

Warframe on the swtich is FAR from snappy, go play on ps4, xbox or pc, then hop on the switch, if you tell me the switch is snappy and doesnt have an input lag problem, then you are lying for the sake of it.

PRETENDING GETS NONE OF US ANYWHERE, AND REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE REALITY ONLY HURTS ALL OF US IN THE LONG RUN! I say this ouit of love, after almost 5k hours on pc i want to see the same level of quality on teh switch version. Panic buttons input lag problem is due to the vsync and its a KNOWN issue on all of their ports. So lets please stop this madness of pretending this isnt a problem because you want to live in a fairy tale land where the switch has no problems.

YOu being USED to something, and it not being a problem are NOT the same thing. It exists, and i hope its addressed. I am not alone, just do a forum search.

Edited by (NSW)jonsoko

16 hours ago, (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000 said:

Since the update I having an issue in which, pressing L, does not work on the appearance Menu, in order to change to another slot, like A,B,C.

This is happening to someone else ? Or this is a known issue ?

Yes pressing L doesn’t take you to the next tab. I keep having to do it with the pointer. Hope this gets fixed soon. 

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
This started happening after the Fortuna update.

10 hours ago, (NSW)jonsoko said:

This thread is bewildering me. Are you guys such big supporters of everything that you refuse to acknowledge issues? I find forum posts going back to NOVEMBER that complain about the same stuff. Yet you guys want to act like all is perfect in the world, come on people that gets none of us anywhere

Warframe on the swtich is FAR from snappy, go play on ps4, xbox or pc, then hop on the switch, if you tell me the switch is snappy and doesnt have an input lag problem, then you are lying for the sake of it.

PRETENDING GETS NONE OF US ANYWHERE, AND REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE REALITY ONLY HURTS ALL OF US IN THE LONG RUN! I say this ouit of love, after almost 5k hours on pc i want to see the same level of quality on teh switch version. Panic buttons input lag problem is due to the vsync and its a KNOWN issue on all of their ports. So lets please stop this madness of pretending this isnt a problem because you want to live in a fairy tale land where the switch has no problems.

YOu being USED to something, and it not being a problem are NOT the same thing. It exists, and i hope its addressed. I am not alone, just do a forum search.

Refuse to acknowledge the issue? Dude, when we experience input lag we will make sure to report it here don’t worry ok? Please don’t make an announcement about it and force people to acknowledge an issue that doesn’t exist for them or tell them they have that issue when they say they don’t, you did exactly that in another comment of yours to someone in this thread, it’s annoying. Users who have that issue will report it, why would they keep quiet? Lol. But no need to get all worked up and defensive about it when someone says they don’t have that issue. I personally have put about 380 hours into Warframe on the Switch and I don’t have any input lag issues. 

Edited by (NSW)NeonNebula
spelling

On 2019-02-06 at 12:49 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

2 things you may encounter at this time:

1) For a reason we have not 100% reproduced, the system may try to download the full update ON TOP of the current install, instead of in-place. Deleting the game and then reinstalling will allow the update to proceed. This won't remove any progress, and since the Update is a remaster (full re-install), this won't waste any gas.

2) If your Update isn't auto-starting, do the manual system check via + Button > Software Update > Via Internet on the Warframe game tile.

I have updated the game but the launcher is stuck at 0% and says connecting. It has done that for 2 hours now and i have tried everything from restarting the console to the wifi. My speed on the switch is 61mbps pls help.

5 hours ago, ButterDood said:

I have updated the game but the launcher is stuck at 0% and says connecting. It has done that for 2 hours now and i have tried everything from restarting the console to the wifi. My speed on the switch is 61mbps pls help.

Did you try deleting and re-downloading the game? 

8 hours ago, ButterDood said:

I'm having the same issue. It's taking a while.

On 2019-02-10 at 2:53 AM, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

Yes pressing L doesn’t take you to the next tab. I keep having to do it with the pointer. Hope this gets fixed soon. 

This happened to me on Xbox controller when they first released the Chimera update, which was included in this update package. Also, anyone know if the plains are fixed, yet? I really need to kill some Dargyns for a couple of rivens.

On 2019-02-09 at 9:37 PM, (NSW)jonsoko said:

I don't know why you are making yourself the victim, just because people are not having the same issue as you, doesn't mean they are "bewildering" you.

I have no problem playing Warframe, but I do experience the motion drift on Splatoon 2 and ONLY when I play on TV.

I'm pretty sure in the other thread somoene said for you to check your settings, but I'm gonna say it again.

Check your TV setting (again), see if changing the Switch position closer (or further) might fix something.
Maybe, just like me, it only happens when docked, try testing outside the dock (keep in mind the Nintendo Switch already have a "natural" response lag for motion control) and see if it makes any difference.

17 hours ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

I don't know why you are making yourself the victim, just because people are not having the same issue as you, doesn't mean they are "bewildering" you.

I have no problem playing Warframe, but I do experience the motion drift on Splatoon 2 and ONLY when I play on TV.

I'm pretty sure in the other thread somoene said for you to check your settings, but I'm gonna say it again.

Check your TV setting (again), see if changing the Switch position closer (or further) might fix something.
Maybe, just like me, it only happens when docked, try testing outside the dock (keep in mind the Nintendo Switch already have a "natural" response lag for motion control) and see if it makes any difference.

That is motion controls. Who uses motion controls with Warframe? or Splatoon for that matter.

We are talking about input lag and when using a Switch Pro controller or the Joy-con's in handheld mode, there should be no difference in input lag compared to PS4 or XBOne with their wireless controllers.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Jeronan said:

That is motion controls. Who uses motion controls with Warframe? or Splatoon for that matter.

Me.

3 hours ago, (NSW)Jeronan said:

We are talking about input lag and when using a Switch Pro controller or the Joy-con's in handheld mode, there should be no difference in input lag compared to PS4 or XBOne with their wireless controllers.

Again, the console itself has input lag. My point is the problem might be with the console and not the game.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Kokojo said:

Me.

Again, the console itself has input lag. My point is the problem might be with the console and not the game.

Motion controls are more subjected to Input lag due to two step processing. First it's the gyro that needs to register and process movements and then communicate it to the console. So is more prone to some input lag.

Normal analog stick and button inputs shouldn't be prone to this kind of input lag. I have not noticed this in other games other than Fortnite, since that game is hot garbage on the Switch with terrible lag issues due to having to process up to 100 players on the screen at a time.

Edited by (NSW)Jeronan

21 hours ago, (NSW)WilliamBilliamBeard said:

Pressing left to inspect players still does nothing.

The chat box is broken.

Can't resize the box or select any players from the list.

Clicking "Show Profile" does nothing.

*since launch on the Switch* If you press L and R at the same time it acts like you're holding L and R. This makes using abilities after changing from Operator mode impossible as it changes back to Operator mode. Also, it stops you from using primary weapons. The glitch ends when you press L or R again.  

Thank you for the thorough list!

• Like 1

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 10:06 PM, (NSW)Yagami_Sama_000 said:

I finally had time to play after the update. And the game looks brighter ? Not sure if someone messed with my TV configuration, but the energy orbs, which were dark blue or something close to this, is now a lighter blue. And the same goes to several other things. 

And since the update, the APP is not informing me of any new alerts stuff like that, probably is not related, but those alerts helped a lot,

no it screwed with the color its every body I have in my clan to

On 2019-02-12 at 3:23 AM, (NSW)Jeronan said:

I use Motion controls, I wouldn't have even installed it if they were not there.

• Like 1

I've had loads of fun with this update, not really noticed much wrong with Fortuna content itself, the few things I have noticed so far:
Certain areas during battle drop the framerate a bit (Like the Temple Fabrication area) but understandable imo 
After playing 4 hours on Fortuna, I crashed randomly. Luckily I was just exploring the whole time and didnt really pick anything up that important